YOGI's Journey & Journal....

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Reboot Logs' started by YOGI from South, Jul 2, 2018.

Will I succed 90 days?

This poll will close on Dec 3, 2018 at 2:20 PM.
  1. No

2. Yes

3. Maybe

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. YOGI from South

YOGI from South Fapstronaut

Hi Everyone,

This is my fist post on NOFAP community, pleasure to meet you all.
    After my first visit to NOFAP website, I was extremely surprised at how many people exist on internet who seriously want to get rid of PMO, then committed myself to NOFAP for 90 days to start with starting on 22/06/2018.

1) Check My ***SUPER powerful TIPS***Collection for all...
    2)
    Check My ***Moments when I was put to test !***
    3) Check My ***Comprehensive guide to NOFAP***

Whatsapp Group (Join for daily motivation and tips)
    https://tinyurl.com/fighterswhatsapp

Super Sunday challenge ( Link ......here )
    I have created a challenge that is helping a lot of people. Please join, if you want to make the impossible possible.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| MY JOURNEY UPDATES |||||||||||||||||||||||||

Day 1-10
    Today I entered 10th day and my initial goal is 90 days.I am sure with NOFAP community I will surely reach my goal and go beyond 90 days. Extremely delighted to post this today and share with you all.I will keep posting regularly.Thanks all....

Day 11
    Today, I slept in the afternoon for 1 hr and had a little P Dream.This is my 2nd P dream in this journey.First dream happened on 6th day night time. Journey has been smooth till now (11th day).

Day 12
    Good going.... I am spending more time on NOFAP website. The place is so good for every NOFAPastronaut to ride the wave of PMO effortlessly. So guys, even if you spend 20 min daily on this site, you will be taken care and your ride will be smooth ...just like it is for me right now.... That's my experience. Check THIS...

Day 15
    I would like to congratulate myself on the little milestone of 15 days. I never thought it would be so easy 15 days to just wait for counter to tick. I would like to continue my good run forward and my next little milestone will be 30 days. So would love to write a Day 30 post :). In these 15 days I spent a lot of time on this website, made few friends, got some AP's and compiled some real good notes and posts which can be checked at the top post in this thread. I am updating these posts regularly, as I feel it's a compilation of my experience and wisdom which is actually helping me and others a lot. Please check and comment if you like them.Thanks all for your support and all the best to you all as well.Cheers :)

Day 22
    It's going great at the moment. I'm getting busy these days hence logging into NOFAP.com every 3 days. My assessment is that, whenever one is going strong on NOFAP journey, his dependency to check articles/etc.. on NOFAP.com becomes lesser and lesser. That's what is happening to me right now. Need for motivation is becoming lesser and lesser. But at the back of my mind, I know fo sure, that in tougher situations, I'll be needing NOFAP.com's help. I had never been like this ( without support systems ).This time it's been a smooth 22 days (3 weeks ) so far....

Day 23
    Yesterday was the first day when I actually felt that the journey wouldn't be smooth forever. Around 3 a.m. I started to surf youtube casually, as I began, slowly the monkey mind was hitching around titillating stuff, video after video it went for 1 hour. For the 1st 15 min I was conscious of the ways of monkey. I wanted to check/observe the play of the monkey. I observed that the first three Tips(link in MyJournal) were completely violated ( 1.Kill it in 3 sec 2. Alone+Internet+Night3.Cold showers), still I let the monkey mind drift to see what it will do next. I was not actually getting aroused but I could clearly see the monkey mind roaming freely on Youtube landscape, eating all the evil fruits and eating them quickly.At the end of 1 hour, I caged the monkey mind in the jail and put it to rest.
    While nothing panicky happened as I was conscious, but the moral of the story was, You cannot trust the monkey even after it pretends to obey you daily for 23 days ! A monkey is a "MONKEY" :)

Day 26

I would never call it a failure but this is a setback and I am willing to learn from my shortfalls.Same thing happened as Day 23.But this time the monkey mind was in full flow, not paying the least attention to my instruction. Result being, a rampage all around for a really long time.I couldn't realize the slide has begun and there was no way to stop it while I was sliding. The monkey mind was getting so powerful with each evil fruit being consumed, it's power was difficult to tame or contain.At the end of nearly 5 hr's of tussle in the evening, the judgement was passed.
    Looking back at that time, even if I had averted/escaped for that moment, with no mental foundations in place, the destruction would eventually happen within a few days time.So just for the sake of counter I could have skipped for that moment but sooner or later the weak foundations would give up.While trying to analyze and decipher the root cause of this setback, I found some reasons:-
    1) The previous episode,a few days earlier, wasn't taken seriously. (careless attitude)
    2) The spicy food consumed in afternoon from a hotel was the foremost trigger. (Body's off balance)
    3) Most important was mind being subjected to pressure of doing evening yoga. (Mind's unstablitiy)
    4) For the past few days I wasn't bathing or doing the pooja. (No external purification)
    5) I wasn't wearing the ring and mala that day. (no defence mechanisms)
    6) The most crucial being--- Mind wasn't doing the daily meditation (mind's foundations were weak)
    If I examine carefully, causes 1) to 5) could be addressed with 6).
    So the bottom line is how to strengthen our intellect over the mind, daily & at all times which is only possible by practice of meditation, which I will be starting in a few days time. Lesson I learnt is - The victory in NOFAP is at intellect (discrimination) level. Physical is just an outcome.Those who can discriminate always, shall be free forever.

****COUNTER RESET TO ZERO*****

Day 3
    The initial days are little difficult and I encountered a difficult moment on night of day 3 when I thought of relapsing, as my mind was foolishly indicating that counter was in single digits and can be reset easily. Poor Mind!. But I quickly recalled my goal of 90 days... and went to sleep :).

Day 6
    Same thing of day 3 repeated with greater force, the whole night until morning 7 a.m. . Going by the past, I must have relapsed at the end, but some how I held myself because I didn't want to reset the counter. Moreover my target of 90 days was at the back of my mind. This only proves that, if something can be averted, it could be averted, proving Day 26 wrong which could have been averted.Thanks to myself :)

Day 15
    Feeling fantastic on reaching 15 days. Looking forward to 30 days :)

Day 19
    Same thing of day 6 repeated. For the last few days monkey mind was unsettled due to personal work at home. yesterday it was free, it said i want to watch a movie to relax. i was little hesitant, but it persisted. I thought I could hold the monkey by chain and take it for a walk, but it released from my clutches after sometime and began roaming freely. rest happened like day 6. Luckily, after 5 hrs I slept. Boy ! my counter would have been 0 today but thanks to myself. Moral of story: If you want to pacify the mind, never ever give it unbounded freedom, think of giving it something else while in the cage and not letting it out. Your suggestions/help in this regard is welcome. Please share your thoughts.

Day 30
    Congratulations myself and community for reaching the 30 days milestone.
    My best ever streak was 26 reached last month and now I am on my best ever streak WOWWWWWW. Thanks to all my friends and supporters of this NOFAP community. Lets march forward as we have lots of distance to cover.

Day 31
    Same thing as day day 19 happened. Man ! I hate these tough days.
    Reason being I just returned from a week of travel. Monkey mind wanted to have it's say as it was being starved since a week, at-least it thinks so.

Day 40
    It feels wonderful to have reached day 40. Every day of your best streak looks great, what a journey it has been. I would like to keep going like this.Fellow NoFAPians are giving me a great support.Thanks to the whole community. 40 DAYS looks long but I must just keep quiet and allow the counter to keep ticking. My general confidence level w.r.t world has been good. There have been certain ups& downs regarding temptation but I must say that NOFAPians are fighting it like hell and succeeding , so let me also fight the bull. I will now take this to next level. IT FEELS AWESOME man 40 days :) .Thanks to the whole community once again :) :) :)

Day 40-49
    This phase was tricky. Tricky because streak looks big..but tendencies still remain. Some days feel like you have no problems at all, you feel good but there are days when you are pushed to the edge of the cliff even though you feel confident about yourself there. Day 19 repeated in this phase sadly. But the fundamental defense mechanisms, in my opinion should work at all times to remain stainless. Specially my top tip, most potent one ( 3 sec rule in my journal) is a great savior, only thing is -- one should stick to it at all times. Summary of the great battle in this phase is -- mind need ways to relax & we should tame it as per the demanding situation without giving it a free run.If you let it run, it will push you off the egde of the cliff.

Day 50
    I have crossed the 50 days mark !. Thanks to all of you for your support.:) :) :) .50 days looked HUGE & nearly impossible when i started. Looking back, it was a great journey of nearly two months. Observing at fellow NOFapians during this phase, few are cruising ahead and many are falling victim to the devil. My only concern is for those who have relapsed. IT FEELS SO BAD to give up after a good streak. It's like when you are rock climbing, you make one fatal mistake, you fall off the cliff. In the first place, it is even better, not to let the temptation thought to enter your head.But this is the last resort escape plan that I am suggesting below which will never let your streak become zero but keep it growing with everyday. When you are making a mistake, you will have time to fix yourself, you don't just relapse in a flash or in a second. So my advice is- there is a little window of opportunity to get into stability even in the most toughest moments because [[[ You are conscious of the process & the doer ]]] <<< So you will also know how to pull yourself back >>> this is my learning and I'm sharing with you all.My other powerful tips are at the top links. Looking forward to Day 60 :):):)

Day 60
    I have crossed the 60 days mark !. That's quite an achievement and feat when I look back at my past.Thanks to all of you for your support.:):):) It was a great journey of two months. It was a tough between days 45-55. There were really tough moments when I was put to severe test, luckily I averted the mishap. I always had 90 days target in my mind throughout the journey.I will now have to start afresh again from here to reach my 90 days target. During this journey I started a Super Sunday Chain link challenge (Please join it as it makes hell of a difference) that brought some great fighters into the challenge which is on going now. Having their company has only strengthened my resolve and I thank them as well.Fighters...let's walk the Path to Glory but always check our footing with every step. Cheers :)

Day 70
    How quickly days pass off. It's already 70+ days & it's just unbelievable. Unlike previous experiences this time there were no strong pulls/urges. It feels like riding a bike down the slope where you don't need the engine on, you simply move just like that. Of course titillating stuff came across on the web on daily basis but I instinctively rejected them without giving much thought. While driving we move away from the crowded lanes similarly I put those temptations away that too without hassle & making them insignificant. What I described above hasn't happened before & this is the new learning I take away.

Day 80

Well..well..well..I'm just awed by the rate at which +10 DAYS are happening. My goal of 90 days is now so close! Wow. The mind is much more settled now. Not much challenges I faced in this period. Don't know when I will be really tested but many have always talked about being watchful.So I'll be careful and extremely cautious from now on.
    My Super Sunday Challenge Group has grown in size and many are making good progress. Love the support and enthusiastic people there. Please do join (here) if you want a big streak in your pocket :)

Day 90(Oct15, 2018)

Wow...I reached 90 days. This is a special moment for me because when I took this challenge I had my own doubts as my previous best was just 26 days. This is the first time I reached this personal milestone. So considering that, this is a special piece of cake that I offered to myself :).
    This Journey was not that easy as I traveled along. One bad moment would have thrown me off the cliff to ground '0' and I would have really felt bad had that happened. There were several key things that I payed attention to and my post will only get longer if I write about all of them in detail.

So, some of you might be curious to know what the benefits I have experienced ----
    Well, many people must have mentioned many many things but in my experience what stands out over all other benefits is the Fantastic feeling of overcoming my limitations. I have grown and that's a Huge Huge positive thing that I value most. On Day 0, '90' looked like BIG mountain to climb. Today it looks like a small peak. I have now set a new target of 120 days. Hope I will continue with same zest.

I couldn't have done without the support of this NOFAP community and my very close brothers in Super Sunday Challenge group. They are a great company to be with. My Thanks to them & I wish them good luck as well to reach their goals. I wish I could help my brothers more and more as I know that pain that they are going through thats the reason I started the Super Challenge Group on NOFAP.com and recently Whatsapp group ( Join ---> here ) so that they can reach me more easily and without slightest hesitation ask any questions about this challenging journey. I ultimately want them to feel just the way I feel - FANTASTIC !!!. I wish whoever will read this post would feel more energized and try even more harder because as I said earlier -- '' Any one can achieve this as I am the proof''. Waiting for that day brothers when you reply me here with a message ''I TOO HAVE DONE IT ! '' Cheers... :)

Day 100(Oct25, 2018)

Wowww... It means so much to me. Because 99 days back, if I would have read someone posting 100 days journey, I would have thought it as a tough feat to achieve. Such was my state. For years I was trying hard, I didn't even know about the existance of a community lie NOFAP. Frustrated and not knowing how to go about I googled for similar experiences of people struggling, wanting to improve their lives and to get rid of this daemon. I stumbled on NOFAP community 4 months back. I read wonderful success stories and failure stories here. I then started with a firm determination to check where i stand in this community. I made some friends and Accountability partners who also started from zero.

Initially after 10 days I thought It was tough, but once I crossed 3 weeks(21 days) I thought its now an easy job only to fall flat & fail on 26th day. I was shown the deep pit. I felt terrible and disgusted. My faith got shaken & I had doubts on my own self whether I will clear the high peak of 30 days ever because my past was screening before my eyes.

Beginning from zero was a horrible feeling as my friend who started with me continued, he was ahead of me by 26 days. i was on zero. I thought those people(my friend) are of different kind. They are of different level. Yet I somehow mustered some courage as giving up was not possible for me inspite of my repeated failures.Then I started once again. This time I was very careful not to repeat the previous mistakes. Week1 passed. By week2 I had recovered well. By week3 I thought I was getting close to my prev streak of 26 days which made me feel tense. Somehow I managed to reach 26 days.

Then I put 30 day mark as target. I managed to reach even that. It felt great. But my friend was at 56 mark. Slowly I thought I must repeat this 30 days to reach 60 days. So, I continued day after day. At this point I said to myself, If I relapse now, I can't start from zero. I would be a fool to keep counting 0 to 30 and again 0 to 30... I thought, I can't fall from this high now. Falling from 10 day, 15 days will hurt less compared to falling from 30 days or higher. This fear was always there. May be this fear must have drove me.

I was put to test multiple times around 45 days. It was the toughest phase. Somehow I pushed myself and reached 60 days. At this point, I thought 90 days is the real target which many people aspire for. So I decided to target this goal. Meanwhile I started a Super Sunday Challenge group on Nofap.com, were I motivated others to reach this place. Fantastic bunch of people joined and It further boosted me. Every Sunday we used to cheer each other and indeed many fighters in that group are doing really good even today. I progressed with ease from 60 to 90 days .

Finally I reached the 90 day mark. Recently I started a Whatsapp group(-> link ) so that I can reach my brothers easily and motivate each other daily. Its going great now. And here I am on day 100 :) . I wish to keep going like this and share my experiences with fellow brothers that might help in their journeys :)

Day 110(Nov05, 2018)
    Well, days keep rolling. I have now entered a new territory of 100+. Very few people out here. I am finding this quite unusual now as I see some of my High streak (100+) friends relapse. I don't know why they relapsed but it is only proving that one needs to be alert and not waver his focus even after 100+days. I'm quite busy these days with Sunday Challange on NOFAP website and running a whatsapp group ''Sunday Fighters''. No real urges/tests in this period. Days just keep ticking. I'm looking forward to 120+ days soon :)

Day 120 (Nov15, 2018)
    Well, well, well, I don't know what exactly is happening but these milestones 21,30,50,60,90,100 & now 120 have passed me rather than I passing them.Yes, I have been tested in this 90-120 phase but I can ward off easily and be unaffected. Suddenly something pops up on the screen, in the world, in the dream, in thought and mind, but I choose to ignore because I have lost interest in childish toffees. I am not a kid anymore to be fooled. I am able to decide what should influence me, even before it influences me.
    It will become repetitive, If I say the same things about my feelings ,euphoria, benefits and all, but nowadays new set of questions keep popping in my mind like-
    1) Is life just building big streaks in Nofap journey ?
    2) 120 days so what....?
    3) What next...?
    4) Are you doing anything great in the external world ?
    Metaphorically speaking, till now I was looking for clouds to clear, so that I can see the sky. Now the clouds got cleared and when I look at the sky, I have more questions.I have to answer these questions first. I am hoping I get the perfect reply from myself. With abundant energy & time left now, I must rediscover the magic in human life. Discover what life is all about ? Find some creative burst. This is what I will lookout for and shall come with a reply on Day 150 :) Cheers :)

More days to follow
    Looking forward to 150 days :)

/////////////////////////////////////

Last edited: Nov 15, 2018 at 4:57 AM
    Praksh, Freakan, 0Cool0 and 1 other person like this.
  2. Eternal Fire

Eternal Fire Fapstronaut

Hey and welcome! It's great you are so committed and I hope you will reach your goal. This community is a great thing to be a part of and will definitely help you along the way. If you keep improving and working on yourself every day then you will succeed in reaching 90 days, don't just stop PMO and expect things to happen, you gotta take action for yourself as well.

P-Free and YOGI from South like this.
  3. P-Free

P-Free Fapstronaut
    Moderator Assistant

Hello and welcome, @YOGI from South! You're in the right place, my friend! You will find a lot of support here! You CAN go 90 days and beyond! One thing I'll suggest that I find very useful: break that 90 days into smaller chunks, like 7 days at a time. It makes it easier when you can mark off an achievement every week. And, the weeks add up so fast!

There are a lot of good resources here. There is the List of Resources found here: https://www.nofap.com/forum/index.php?threads/new-users-list-of-rebooting-resources.50878/

There are also groups you can join with likeminded men.

Three things I found extremely valuable are:
    -getting an accountability partner; that forum is here: https://www.nofap.com/forum/index.php?forums/accountability-partners.7/

-starting a journal and writing in it daily. You'll find that section under Reboot Logs. I would also suggest reading others' journals and other posts.

-interact with the guys here. You will find an amazing community of supportive, motivating guys all on the same journey as you are.

You don't have to do this alone. We're all in this together, and together we are stronger.

Welcome to NoFap, my friend! I'm proud of you for joining and glad you're here.

4. YOGI from South

Thanks a lot! P-Free ..... Encouraging words and advice. Would love to send you a message once every week of NOFAP...:) and why don't you become my AP ? & we are just 10 days apart ...;):):)

P-Free likes this.
  5. P-Free

P-Free Fapstronaut
    Moderator Assistant

You're welcome, @YOGI from South! I'm glad you found my words helpful. :)

Congratulations on 13 days! Go, you! Yup, just 10 days apart. We're both doing great! :)

I would be honored to be your AP and have you as one of mine! Thanks! By all means, please send me a weekly message, more often if you want/think it would be helpful. This is great, my friend! :) :) ;)

YOGI from South likes this.
  6. P-Free

P-Free Fapstronaut
    Moderator Assistant

Congratulations on 15 days! That is great work, my friend! I'm very proud of you! Keep up the excellent work! :)

7. harry287

harry287 Fapstronaut

Keep it up bro

YOGI from South and P-Free like this.
  8. Son of shiva

Son of shiva Fapstronaut

Waiting for update hear :)

P-Free likes this.
  9. 30DaysOfPain

30DaysOfPain New Fapstronaut

10. YOGI from South

Sure Son of Shiva,
    I'm waiting for Day 50 :) i.e. tommorrow is special milestone . tomorrow I'll update :)
    Thanks for keeping track :)

recon117 and P-Free like this.
  11. YOGI from South

Sure 30DaysOfPain,
    I'm waiting for Day 50 :) .
    Tommorrow is special milestone for me.I'll update. Thanks for keeping track :)

recon117, 30DaysOfPain and P-Free like this.
  12. YOGI from South

Hi dear friends,
    I have crossed the 50 days mark !.Thanks to all for your support.
    50 days looked HUGE & nearly impossible when i started. Looking back, it was a great journey of nearly two months.
    Observing at fellow NOFapians during this phase, few are cruising ahead and many are falling victim to the devil. My only concern is for those who have relapsed. IT FEELS SO BAD to give up after a good steak. It's like when you are rock climbing you make one mistake and you fall of the cliff.

But even while you make a mistake, you have time to fix yourself, you don't just relapse in a second. So my advice is- there is a window of oppurtunity to get into stability even in the most toughest moment because you are conscious of the process and you are the doer. So you will also know how to pull yourself back.
    In the first place, it is even better, not to let the temptation thought to enter your head.But this is the last resort escape plan that I am suggesting which will never let your streak to go zero but keep it growing every day.

I guess this is my learning and I'm sharing with you all.
    MY others powerful tips are in the link below-

https://www.nofap.com/forum/index.php?threads/my-super-powerful-tips-for-all.181666/

Looking forward to Day 60 :)

P-Free and recon117 like this.
  13. YOGI from South

Day 60

Hi friends,
    I have crossed the 60 days mark !. That's quite an achievement and feat when I look back at my past.Thanks to all of you for your support.:) :) :)

It was a great journey of two months. It was a tough between days 45-55. There were really tough moments when I was put to severe test, luckily I averted the mishap. I always had 90 days target in my mind throughout the journey.

I will now have to start afresh again from here to reach my 90 days target. During this journey I started a Super Sunday Chain link challenge (Please join here it as it makes hell of a difference) that brought some great fighters into the challenge which is on going now. Having their company has only strengthened my resolve and I thank them as well.

Fighters...let's walk the Path to Glory but always check our footing with every step. Cheers :)

Last edited: Sep 15, 2018
    P-Free likes this.
  14. P-Free

P-Free Fapstronaut
    Moderator Assistant

Congratulations, my friend! Keep on going strong! :)

15. Quietking

Quietking Fapstronaut

Keep it going YOGI from the South!!

YOGI from South and P-Free like this.
  16. Vijayraj1

Vijayraj1 Fapstronaut

Yogi bhaii congratulations on your 60days.
    what withdrawal symptoms have you faced?

17. YOGI from South

Thanks P-Free,
    May you also reach greater heights. Your 30 days mark is just a week from now. I am looking forward to that day.
    Thanks for being my friend. :)

Last edited: Sep 16, 2018
    P-Free likes this.
  18. YOGI from South

Thanks Quietking,
    All the best to you as well. First target for you will be 30 days and I wish to see that soon :)

Last edited: Sep 16, 2018
    P-Free likes this.
  19. YOGI from South

Thanks viiijayyy bhai,
    About symptoms--- Temptation to watch movies online when I am alone at night was always pulling me. But I resisted more often than not. For more details of my progress you can watch my daily updates here.
    Hope you too will achieve you 30,60 day targets :)

Deleted Account and P-Free like this.
  20. P-Free

P-Free Fapstronaut
    Moderator Assistant

You're welcome and thank you, @YOGI from South! I'm looking forward to it, too! And thank you for being my friend! :)