1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Nofap Eunuch (Saw Palmetto)

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, Sep 9, 2017.

1. What did women ever do to you?

2. I'll explain later I'm with my parents. It's a long story lol

3. MarinoBigFan1984

MarinoBigFan1984 Fapstronaut

At 19 the hurt is deep. It's part of the growth process. We have all been hurt.

4. I'm not 19 I'm 29, lol yes ive grown because of what ive gone through. But its the red pill knowledge on youtube thathas allowed me to be more awakened. :)

5. hey guys I`m going to start blogging my experience on saw palmetto. This is just my experience, near everyday I will be posting in this thread about how ive been doing. I`m currently 7 days on nofap. Its so easy with saw palmetto. At least for me. Anyway expect a week review tomorow when I read day 8! :)

6. Hey guys I'm finally doing my little blog lol.

Day 1: was numbed out from SSRI pills. Took SP because I was desperate and wanted to stop fapping. I was tired of the transgendered people and not being able to concentrate in class. Looking at the girls and always wanting to bone them. I didn't notice much on the 1st day.

7. Day 2: I work third shift so I stayed up all night at my job. Didn't notice much lol

8. Day 3. After over 48hrs on saw palmetto I began to notice I wasn't thinking about sex or penis. I was basically just blank. I just laid in my bed not masterbating. I laid in my bed free to think about whatever I wanted to think about. Felt good :)

9. Day 4-11: this specific week if when things went into full swing! I noticed my libido that haunted me was pretty much shut down. With me taking anti depressants, and Saw Palmetto. I was bound to become a super Saiyan lol. I stopped dreaming of sex and slept in darkness. I woke up with half a hard on but other than that my penis was lifeless. It just doesn't work anymore. Which is what I wanted . I WANT to be a eunuch. I WANT to have no sex drive. I want to be as sexless as possible. I'ma 29yr virgin and I've accepted that I will be this way the rest of my life. I've never had a girlfriend. Never had a kiss. Never been on a date. Never seen a boob live. Nothing. I've been a borderline virgin angel lol. To go a week without thinking about girls is really nice and I've been able to do more things. I've been going out more, doing my homework early. I've been more active, exercise more. I've lost 2lns since yesterday. Doing cardio at a higher level is more easier. I'm also sleeping better. I take natural melatonin now and it's done wonders for me. No longer am I chugging down Tylenol PM. Saw Palmetto has helped me. But it may not be for you. If you need a libido killer do your own research like I did and talk to your doctor before taking this herb. Ok see ya tomorrow on day 12 :)

10. Day 12: So today has been the same, numb penis, numbed out feeling. Worked 3rd shift and really didn't think much about girls. I did look at busty Asians on Instagram and Asians dancing on youtube, I was indifferent. :) Ok ill see you tomorrow on day 13 :)

11. Exactly....

12. my sexual urges are bad n I'm seeking a counselor for them. I need to herbally castrate myself

13. What a great achievement - respect! :) But what did it feel like when you looked down and couldn't even see your penis?

14. I'm still not able to see it lol. I haven't seen it in years. I'm just now able to lift my stomach infront of the mirror. its getting thicker and longer. I'm considering getting size genetics to stretch it out even furthur.

15. Lol, oh dear!

Do you mean your penis is getting thicker and longer? :confused:

16. yes. I have a massive fat sack where my crotch is. covering most of my penis. making my penis look like its 3 inches. now it looks like 5 or 6 inches. woo

17. but I want a monster cock lol

18. Hmm - double bubble! Haha! :p
    But it doesn't matter if, as you say, you never want to use it i.e. remain a virgin. I mean, why stretch it out even further ?

19. well its cause I want a monster cock. in want it all. the nofap super saiyan powers. the weight loss. the musclez. the career the money and the monster cock. all to dangle my resources in front of some stuck up female and say, youll never get my resources. and walk away

Deleted Account likes this.
  20. Wowsers, LMFAO! :p

You crazy bugger, ROFL! :D

Deleted Account likes this.