1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Limitless Dopamine Detox Know As The 504

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Apr 13, 2022.

1. Yeah I would wait for you

2. Happy to hear the success you had

how are your doing hopefully everything is going well

3. would You Like to Join

4. 1/7

Day 1 I have done a lot of things today I did the basic things I got to do to improve myself.

I went outside and did more stuff like ride the bicycle with my cousin and play volleyball I feel more relaxed and I would succeed on achieving my goal of doing dopamine detox for a week

5. 2/7

Well Today I have driving lessons with my dad which pretty much I did today and do productive stuff

6. Well I realized the reason why this thread is dead is because of me simply because I didn't lead you guys a good example this is why things are going to change

7. I just finished a couple hours of work and I realized how easy are my goals. Like honestly I looked at my goal sheet and put it into perspective and realized that how easy are goals that within 90 Days Is going to be game over. That trying to achieve my goals would be
    fun and easy.

8. Day 3 Of My Dopamine Detox: I have huge headaches like I try to keep up with my routine Put I'm Having a hard time to keep up like my brain hurts like how long would these headaches would last.

lord_nelson likes this.