THE INTERSTELLAR CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by hoping_cannon, Jul 15, 2020.

1. Mathman1994

Mathman1994 Fapstronaut

Day 4 - Forgot to post yesterday. I kept myself busy all day. Less than 3 hours to Drone Catcher, and I am ready. This weekend has been super productive and I already have next week planned out so if I can rise by 6:30AM at the latest, then I can start my day and finish school strong. I am caught up on all of my classes at least in terms of being on top of the lectures. I have some discussions to watch for one class and some homework to do for another, but this time next week, it should be smooth sailing.

Best,
    Mathman1994

hoping_cannon likes this.
  2. hoping_cannon

hoping_cannon Distinguished Fapstronaut

3. hoping_cannon

Day 16 - Astronaut

So excited to become an Astronaut. First time since I created this challenge, I landed up here.

So much struggle, many failures that hit me hard and depressions which I went through cannot be quantified, for some may think 15 is just a number of 2 weeks but it is a giant leap for me that I just managed to go forward makes immense pleasure. Now I realise all these years I was forged just to reach this level.

Thank you all for supporting me to reach this level.
    I personally thank @Henryforward @Mathman1994 for making an active participation in this challenge that made me to think as a creator of this challenge I should feel responsible and pave a right way to fellow voyagers.

We’re in this together.
    Unleashing all out power for the good and lead a better life. We all reach the Edmund’s Planet. Until then... Stay strong!!!

HeadlessKnight and Henryforward like this.
  4. Awesome work brother I'm very happy for you! I'm also right there besides you :)
    Keep going life only gets better the more days of freedom!

5. Day 16 astronaut.
    It is also a long time since I've made it here. Feels great to be up in orbit with you space cowboy @hoping_cannon

6. hoping_cannon

Yeeeehawwww!!! Pleasure to ride with you buddy. More places to explore... ;)

Henryforward likes this.
  7. Mathman1994

Mathman1994 Fapstronaut

Day 6 - Drone Catcher

By the time I had time to post on here for day 5, my no screen time had enacted, so I did not post. So I am posting now on Day 6.

Best,
    Mathman1994

hoping_cannon and Henryforward like this.
  8. Nice to see your progress! Keep it up.

Mathman1994 and hoping_cannon like this.
  9. hoping_cannon

Day 17- Astronaut :)
    Let's go... guys.. Keep the phase and keep running. We gonna make it.

10. Mathman1994

Mathman1994 Fapstronaut

Thank you! I am on Day 7 now, and feeling amazing. I met with my psychiatrist this morning (virtually) and I mentioned how I wanted to remain happy even when I have a shitty, unproductive day because unhappiness leads to PMO, and PMO leads to unhappiness. I realized after my 22 day streak ended that I was basing my happiness on my success, and I want to tie my happiness to intrinsic value versus external sources like how productive I was in a given day. Because intrinsic value does not die when maintained, and sometimes you just have a shit day, if you have intrinsic value, you know that it may be a terrible day or week, but that it will be due to external factors and not to internal factors, and you can remain happy.

Best,
    Mathman1994

11. That's also good to see. But also remember that emotions are not something to base decisions on. Once I realized that I stopped getting so stressed and on edge. And then when the urge comes I remind myself it's only a feeling. Nothing bad will happen if I don't fap and just wait for the urge to pass. That was very freeing too. Keep making these discoverys it's good man. Write down all these helpful tips.

12. hoping_cannon

Day 18

Few hours before I was using my mobile out of nowhere I was flooded up with notifications. When I opened up, it was full of NSFW pics and videos and links attached to it. I was neutral and scrolled some contents. Then realised... wait a minute... this is not the way it supposed to happen. I deleted all contents and woke up from my evening nap and realised it was just a dream;)

I was confused for some time and started to sort out things. Maybe this was a test to analyse my mental strength.

Now I feel even more stronger as if I can take corrective action in my dream then I can easily get through any triggers and walk away from it.

Stay strong all!

Henryforward likes this.
  13. Good work brother! Exciting progress made. Its very good to be able to see that it's wrong and still choose the right path in your dreams. I'll be praying for you :)

14. Day 19. Happy to be another day clean!

15. hoping_cannon

Thanks for all the support and prayers buddy:) This is helping me to move further. It means a lot.

Henryforward likes this.
  16. hoping_cannon

Day 19
    We are near to the Spaceship. Sequence to be initiated for a successful attachment with the Endurance. Put on your seat belt buddy! Let’s go...

Henryforward likes this.
  17. hoping_cannon

Henryforward likes this.
  18. Mathman1994

Mathman1994 Fapstronaut

I am doing pretty well. Managing my urges well and keeping my expectations manageable to maintain peak happiness. I am on Day 10 now and am Finding Co-ordinates. I have not posted since Wednesday, but now I am here.

Best,
    Mathman1994

19. Glad to have you flying in the right direction with us brother!
    Keep going.

20. Mathman1994

Mathman1994 Fapstronaut

Day 11. In a little over 3 days, I will be an Astronaut!