***The Gratitude Attitude Challenge***

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by BushidoWarrior, Sep 21, 2015.

1. Sleeping_Beauty

Sleeping_Beauty Fapstronaut

1. I'm grateful to be up again in the beautiful morning hours.
    2. I'm grateful for the views on my etsy store.
    3. I'm grateful for my journal and that no PMO is making my handwriting neater.

2. Overfloweth

Overfloweth Fapstronaut

Today I'm grateful for making it to another year. Yes, it's my birthday today.

I'm grateful for Gorgonzola, Halkidiki olives, grapes, sundried tomato bread and mabec wine. My dinner. Yum :)

I'm grateful for my mum taking my advice. I've been concerned about her health recently and I confronted her directly about it which made her defensive. So I tried dropping subtle hints instead and as a result she just signed up to a beginners course in tai chi. I'm so happy, and slightly jealous I'm not going too.

3. MrCharacter

MrCharacter Fapstronaut

Missed yesterday so 6 gratitudes
    1. I'm grateful for spending time with my friend. We went town and discovered a really nice cathedral.
    2. I'm grateful for my team winning 5-1. Liverpool beat Hull 5-1!! Jurgen Klopp is a miracle.
    3. I'm grateful for happiness. Being happy is better than sad.
    4. I'm grateful for Karl Pilkington. His so normal that his funny.
    5. I'm grateful for new people through my coaching course. I've been able to meet similar minded people which is great.
    6. I'm grateful for a lovely day today. The weather was warm and clear of rain.

4. Selflover

Selflover Fapstronaut

I'm grateful for my friend inviting me to hangout.
    I'm grateful for the food that was left for me.
    I'm grateful for my job.

5. Kal-El

Kal-El Fapstronaut

1 I'm grateful for the huge pizza I ate with my friend earlier today, it was delicioussss and yesss I love pizza very much, although pizza contains my kryptonite, named lactose (tmi, sorry)

2 I'm grateful because I forgot my cellphone in my friend's car today, which leaves me kind of disconnected to the rest of the world and my accountability partners. This is somehow working for my good and it's good to be able to see the colors of the world again and not just pixels.

3 I'm grateful because every Saturday is a challenge to me at work, and I'm grateful because it's over now and I did it once more. Thanks God.

6. Lucky1

Lucky1 Fapstronaut

# 3

1) I'm so grateful for music. Love it, couldn't live without it.

2) I'm grateful that i can sit down, walk and move with mobility.

3) I'm grateful for food. It's awesome, keeps me going and sustained, i'm so hungry hahahah, intermitant fasting is tough but so worth it.

1. I'm grateful for how much fun I've been having playing the game I've been playing lately. It's an online game that I've played on and off since I first logged into it back in 2004 when I was just ~12 years old. I love how now there are so many things I used to find difficult/time consuming in the game that are easy and fly by quickly simply because I'm older and know my way around better. A little like life in general hah.
    2. I'm grateful for the post workout pump. Feeling and looking better by the day!
    3. I'm grateful for the meal I just ate.

Kal-El, wj2727, Lucky1 and 1 other person like this.
  7. MrCharacter

MrCharacter Fapstronaut

1. I'm grateful for possible coaching abroad. A person I met through the coaching course gave me his contact detail on possible coaching abroad.
    2. I'm grateful for finishing my coaching course. A lot of hours were given to the course and now obtained a level 1 in coaching.
    3. I'm grateful for spending time with friends and also meeting some new ones. A good friend of mine introduced me to his university mates.

8. Sleeping_Beauty

1. I'm grateful for what I witnessed in church today. They had each of the pastors talk about what they loved most about their wives, and then had each of their wives talk about what they loved most about their husbands. One thing that really stuck with me is one of the pastors said he loved his wife for who is she and how she's always changing, how every morning he wakes up and she shows him a new part of herself.
    2. I'm grateful for the many acts of kindness that have been bestowed upon me by so many people lately.
    3. I'm grateful for the opportunity I had today to tell people about the documentary Vaxxed.

9. wj2727

wj2727 Fapstronaut

Grateful for friends.
    Grateful to feel better emotionally.
    Grateful for my wife.

10. damirios

damirios Fapstronaut

I´m grateful for communicating again with my gf after having a fight with her.

I´m grateful for the house me and my sister were renting. It was a big house and was very well located.

I´m grateful for having more control over my internet consumption.

11. Lucky1

Lucky1 Fapstronaut

1) I'm grateful for the relationship i have with my mother, it's more abundant than it's ever been.

2) I'm grateful for my youth, so so grateful for the time i'm yet to live out.

3) I'm grateful for my brain, the knowledge and decision making ability i have.

12. Overfloweth

Overfloweth Fapstronaut

Today I am grateful for my health, my increasing power of discrimination, and my best friend.

13. MrCharacter

MrCharacter Fapstronaut

1. I'm grateful for spending time in the morning with my friend again. Went to the park and had a kick about with the football.
    2. I'm grateful for starting transcendental meditation. I've always done meditation but transcendental meditation is new to me.
    3. I'm grateful for just being happy. I'm going after my dream and the hard work doesn't seem like hard work, just fun. :)

wj2727, damirios, Lucky1 and 2 others like this.
  14. Kal-El

Kal-El Fapstronaut

1 I'm grateful for yesterday. The people from my church and gather together in a school and yesterday an exam was going to take place there. So we couldn't meet there. Everybody just decided to go to a park and have a pick-nick, we had so much fun and it was really agreeable and pleasing. There's something holy in friendship!

2 I'm grateful for finishing one more book, it always feels good to me to finish or complete something and I'm really grateful for this.

3 I'm grateful for helping a friend of mine who doesn't speak English to fill out some forms to send to Iris Global Ministries in Mozambique. She's gonna be really helpful there and I was glad to help.

15. Sleeping_Beauty

1. I am grateful for sleep.
    2. I am grateful for increasing energy and motivation.
    3. I am grateful for another week to work on improving my lifestyle.

wj2727, Kal-El, Overfloweth and 4 others like this.
  16. Selflover

Selflover Fapstronaut

I'm grateful for the successful job interview.
    I'm grateful for the clean water I drink.
    I'm thankful for the great weather today.

wj2727, Kal-El, Overfloweth and 3 others like this.
    1. I'm grateful for having finished everything I wanted to get done today in my game.
    2. I'm grateful for the fact that I'll be going to the dentist tomorrow and finally getting this cavity fixed.
    3. I'm grateful for my awesome mood today.

wj2727, Kal-El, Overfloweth and 2 others like this.
  17. Lucky1

Lucky1 Fapstronaut

# 5

1) I'm grateful for another fresh day to kick ass and chew bubble gum

2) I'm grateful that my back is getting better slowly and that the exercises and icing are working.

3) I'm grateful for the roof over my head, sheltering me from the elements our ancestors were so vulnerable too.

18. damirios

damirios Fapstronaut

I´m grateful for being able to walk.

I´m grateful for being in a good mood as you guys here :)

I`m grateful for my friends helping me move out.