***The Gratitude Attitude Challenge***

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by BushidoWarrior, Sep 21, 2015.

1. I'm grateful for having reached 30 days today, my target, and to now be increasing my target to 60 days.
    2. I'm grateful for recent sales of my e-book.
    3. I'm grateful for having been able to increase the volume of my workout again today.
    4. I'm grateful for the cooler weather today - it made it much more pleasant while lifting.
    5. I'm grateful for continuing to get nice restful sleep each night.
    6. I'm grateful for Alan Watts and his talks for always inspiring and motivating me.
    (did 6 again since I missed yesterday ^^)

1. I am grateful for awe - your presence gives some, oxygen to exist as awesome.
    I am grateful for mere existence - unlike the stationary rock under which Patrick Star lives, I can breathe.
    I am grateful for obscure sorrows - they give definition, magic, and life to moments otherwise lost to time

2. MrCharacter

MrCharacter Fapstronaut

@iHappy Thanks. Well done on your regular gratitude posts.

1. I'm grateful for an amazing day. Right now, the sky is clear blue, sunny and hot. Played some tennis and relaxed with my friends at the park.
    2. I'm grateful for Suits to be back. I can now watch one of my favorite TV show that I've been waiting for ages.
    3. I'm grateful to buy a new headset. The current headset mic works but not the headphones. With the new headset, it's going to make gaming experience much easier.

3. WalkingForward

WalkingForward Fapstronaut

* I went to a zoo with my grandmother, dad and youngest brother today. I'm grateful for that, it was very fun, interesting and enlightening. Animals make me feel good and peaceful, it's hard to put it in words, but I tend to become more mindful and present in the presence of animals. They have consciousness but probably don't have anything like the insane, rambling word-machine in my head. So they are more present and aware than us.

* I've been skeptical about zoos, feeling like it's prison for animals. But I realized today that that really depends on the zoo. The zoo we went to was extremely good, they gave the animals lots of space to roam and it was obvious that they put a lot of effort into making sure that the animals had good and also meaningful lives. For example, when they fed the lions, they made it challenging for the lions to get to the food by either hiding the food or putting it in places challenging to reach. So that the lions got some excitement.

Zoos can also play an important role in preserving endangered species, let them grow in numbers and then let them out into the wild. So I'm grateful for this zoo and for other zoos that contribute to making the planet a better place.

* It's my 25th birthday tomorrow and my grandmother, dad and youngest brother gave me presents. Money, a cook book, gift cards and a deck of cards. I'm very grateful for the presents. And for spending this time with them today.

4. BushidoWarrior

BushidoWarrior Fapstronaut

1. I'm grateful for podcasts. I listened to an interview with Alexander Rhodes via podcast this morning during my run. It was awesome.
    2. I'm grateful for my new car. I'm getting a 2010 Kia Rio tomorrow. I'm excited!
    3. I'm grateful for the opportunity to turn things around. I've been stuck in a rut at the moment. But I know I can climb my way out. It won't be easy, but it will definitely be worth it.

5. StraightEdge

StraightEdge Fapstronaut

1. I'm grateful for the Baghavad gita.
    2. I'm grateful for discovering intermittent fasting.
    3. I'm grateful for being in good shape.

6. iHappy

iHappy Guest

I am grateful for this community. Reaching 7 days was never easier.
    I am grateful for all the great tips and advice's found on this site.
    I am grateful for this nofap counter

7. MrCharacter

MrCharacter Fapstronaut

1. I'm grateful for another sunny hot day. The UK has finally hit summer.
    2. I'm grateful for abundance. I'm always recieving abundance into my life. I just to look more closely.
    3. I'm grateful for my girlfriend. Beautiful, smart and caring. (Single, but speaking in present tense.)

8. BushidoWarrior

1. I'm grateful that most of our fears are psychological, rather than real. I'd much rather live in this time than a time in which most of our expectations of dangers turned out to be true.
    2. I'm grateful for the garbage disposal guys who come around every Monday. They are performing a public service and everyone should be very thankful for what they do.
    3. I'm grateful for the breath. Without the intake of oxygen and expulsion of CO2 I would not be alive, here, typing this.

9. SLIPZ19

SLIPZ19 Fapstronaut

1. I am grateful for a new week and another chance to imrpove in all areas of my life.

2. I am grateful that I have been able to munster the strength and take another shot at quitting smoking weed.

3. I am grateful that my family has the means to do household extensions so that my parents may realise their dream home.

10. StraightEdge

StraightEdge Fapstronaut

1. I'm grateful for my improvement in playing piano.
    2. I'm grateful for my wife. Even if our relationship is sometime hard to handle, she brings me a lot.
    3. I'm grateful for intermittent fasting. It's been 2 days and I already fell some good effects.

11. iHappy

iHappy Guest

I am grateful for all the positive people in mine life.
    I am grateful for all the people who share stuff on torrents.
    I am grateful for having all fingers

12. Another double day.
    1. I'm grateful for this video about wrist/forearm stretches for helping relieve the pain I'm currently experiencing in my forearm (probably tendonitis)
    2. I'm grateful for the cooler weather, barely even needed my fan during my workout today.
    3. I'm grateful for my increased strength, upped my overhead press by +2.5kg today, feels great every time!
    4. I'm grateful for all the dreams I had last night. I love it when I get incredibly long vivid dreams that seem to last for days of in-dream time, and last night was no exception.
    5. I'm grateful for how much the urges have decreased recently and how much my energy has gone up, feeling like a machine (in a good way).
    6. I'm grateful for my physique looking better and better by the day. I'm still only at the beginning stages of improving my body, super skinny, etc, but boy do I look a lot better than I did a few months ago. Really happy with how fast I'm progressing in that department.

13. MrCharacter

MrCharacter Fapstronaut

1. I'm grateful for being able to breathe. I don't require any machine or apparatus to breathe. Walking towards my university, I saw this one old lady with iv drips attached to a moveable stick. Made me realise, how lucky I am to be able to breathe and move about independently.
    2. I'm grateful for another great sunny day. Apparently, the current day is meant to be the hottest day of the year. If that is the case, I need to make the most of it.
    3. I'm grateful for cold milk. In weather like this, cold milk is god sent!

14. I'm grateful for... WHAT IN THE WORLD... this is - :D madness, exuberance, titilation, magnificence, opulence, reverence for life
    I'm grateful for the low low low points --- they give depth, character, and fuel for resistance to the negativity in the world
    I'm grateful for still breathing and being alive... I have the now, and that's all I'll ever have and I'm thankful for it.

15. BushidoWarrior

1. I'm grateful for the sleepy feeling. It lets me know when I should go and have a lie down and get some much needed shuteye. Sleep is good for the brain.
    2. I'm grateful for language. It gives me the ability to talk to others and establish good relationships.
    3. I'm grateful for my ability to read. I'd be SOOOO MUCH DUMBER IF I COULDN'T READ!

16. StraightEdge

StraightEdge Fapstronaut

1. I'm going to say it again. I'm grateful for intermittent fasting and not being stuck with all my old beliefs about food.
    2. I'm grateful for my house.
    3. I'm grateful for having time for myself.

17. MrCharacter

MrCharacter Fapstronaut

1. I'm grateful for chocolate. To able to experience the taste of chocolate is life's blessings.
    2. I'm grateful for having functioning legs. Having legs, I can walk to a different location without any problem.
    3. I'm grateful for trying to be positive. I always try to be positive.

18. iHappy

iHappy Guest

I am grateful for the fact that I have good and caring family. Well, most of it :-D
    I am grateful for the work that Russ Harris has invested in his book "The Confidence Gap"
    I am grateful for ads blocker :D

19. SLIPZ19

SLIPZ19 Fapstronaut

1. I am grateful for the rainfall we are having in my region. Farms desperately in need of water after severe drought...

2. I am grateful for women, who make us men better.

3. I am grateful for my jacket. It keeps me warm in this cold, winter weather.

Hope all fapstranauts are having a fantastic week and that we all keep fighting the good fight!! #NO2PMO