1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. so worth doing imo, even if it's for a while only.

Alex_Al and Deleted Account like this.
  2. sure he has, he's gone monk mode as well @T H A N O S the titan

Alex_Al and Deleted Account like this.
  3. Jag Hyde

Jag Hyde Fapstronaut

Checking in for the day. Need to stay off the net today and focus on work. Staff focused gladiators.

4. Do you think they are men who are going 90+ days and are not in this site, or not doing it for religion purposes?

5. Black Duke

Black Duke Fapstronaut

6. Jag Hyde

Jag Hyde Fapstronaut

I did it once, a few years ago. I just wanted to stop & didn't know anything about this place.

7. machine, looking forward to reaching greater heights always.

8. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

Check in thursday! One day at a time!

9. prince san

prince san Fapstronaut

Day 11 of no pmo challenge

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  10. Kirtap

Kirtap Fapstronaut

Chechking in to confirm 3 days down, on day 4 now

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  11. Checking in. 2 days until round 2 :)

12. I am so dead, numb, suffocated I am starting to question all of this. in the last 80 days I relapsed in just one by myself and in the previous 200 days they are counted on the finger of one of my hands. Yet, I feel number than ever those last two days. Seeing that they are people with similar stories here. It is like nothing is working right now. I am in total desperation .

13. Pedro.Conquers

Pedro.Conquers Fapstronaut

Okay just checked in, let’s do it. I need to climb the ranks of unworthyness again to destroy @MASTER MONK. The demon has been hibernating, eating the souls of relapsies gaining more power to come destroy the monk and who ever stands before him.

@Saiyan123 I need a crazy demon graphic battle picture with @komodoro to get me fired off.

Let the fucking battles begin!! Day 1 for me!

Last edited: May 2, 2019
    komodoro and primordial-saiyan like this.
  14. Jag Hyde

Jag Hyde Fapstronaut

Day 6 Check-in.

I've realized something about all of this. Even though I have had a couple of restarts, they haven't been the same as things were in the past. It hasn't been P that caused me to trip, it was purely M. I used to say that P wasn't a problem for me. I can now see that it was a lot more of a problem than I realized. The desire to look for the sites hasn't really been an issue since I've started the challenge. The reason that I'm here is because I was wasting work time, yes I trolled for P at work, which lead to M. Instead, it's been me tripping at home and M. This is a HUGE step for me.

When I stumble, I don't look at it as a failure. I look and see how much better I am actually doing than I was before the last stumble. My controlling PMO is SO much better than it was a year ago, which was better then 2 years ago!

I'm copying this to my journal.

15. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
    The Monk smirks

16. Hey master monk... I have heard that you have slayed many relapsies here earlier but unfortunately this time you are fighting me..... And there is no way will I am gonna let myself loose in other words let you win... So wipe the dust off from previous battles and Let the hardest battle begin.. :)

17. I like the attitude of my sisters, such fierce warriors or - Queens!!! @Freedom_lover has embarked with me on a year-long duel in 2v2 team and @Borntoshine33 will not give up that fast either, let that monk smirk if he wants to but we'll see who will win! @Borntoshine33 I have coloured my NoFap duel signature in pink as well, girls, let's enjoy every minute of our fight :emoji_high_heel::emoji_kiss::emoji_couple_ww:

18. I am loosing my mind. It is difficult for me to concentrate even to write here. Damn it is getting crazy I cannot think clearly. I do not know what happened to me.. It hit me like a train.

Alex_Al likes this.
  19. Staying here will do me no good. Please if somebody got something to offer.( meditation, working out, rest, I tried almost everything I can think of, but you know my problem is I actually I icannot think thdam I stratfed massing ehiwt the worlds.. wtf...

Pedro.Conquers and Alex_Al like this.
  20. Yes my girl.... Let us show these self proclaimed fighters and warriors who is fierce warrior when it comes to battlefield..... We are female fighters.... Sweet outside but strong inside...
    Power of pink

Deleted Account likes this.