1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. I'm still going...day 7 coming up. Urges got nothing on me!

2. Haha and I was twisting it around but I get you. I think the part that people pick up on his being naturally confident in a naturally nice and open way. The guy in your picture isn't going to make friends with everybody only the people he naturally gets along with aka other goths. But if he was kind, happy and naturally confident then he will find friends with people that are also like that. Your genuinely good vibe and your genuine confidence both play together and should remove the need to be fake. IMO

3. I cannot believe it has only been 4 1/2 days! I am on a roll, no desire to give in. I am done looking at the worst online and shifting my focus on the things that matter. @Jonny1992 I hope the same is happening for you too! Stay strong buddy! Check-in.

4. So what do we do if our duel only has one person checking in? How many days before moving on to another duel?

Thanks

5. I'll give them a warning first week and second week, if they haven't logged in you win the duel and move onto new opponent. I check every Friday, yet to check today but will do soon.

6. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Ooo boi, you uping the gane there Decks. Good luck. Spartans invited challenge.

7. Ok thank you, no rush!

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  8. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Check in day 15 @komodoro
    Warriors, we are here on a mission. If our General Lionides made a God bleed, how hard it is to show that same discipline and control to make that happen? Can we not fight our own self to overcome this evil? Are we that weak?
    I SAY WE NOT, WE HAVE TO POWER TO MOVE MOUNTAINS, WE CAN BE THE PERSONALITIES WE WANT TO BE AND THERE IS NO STOPPING US. OUR WORST ENEMY IS OURSELVES AND THIS FIGHT IS THE HARDEST BATTLE WE CAN EVER HOPE FOR. GEAR UP WARRIOR,WE HAVEGREATNESS TO ACHIEVE. HOO-AH...!!!

9. Jonny1992

Jonny1992 Fapstronaut

Lost.

@Saiyan123

I lost. Will go back to a phone wihout internet

10. So @Saiyan123 could I get an opponent?

11. Sorting out OP now, duel match making in progress...

12. @Jonny1992 Keep going against @EquitableMove , you need to reach 5 consecutive days in the streak for winner to be announced. Good Luck!

13. You lost the battle but you did not lose the war! This reset is new and improved so don't let the last battle get to you.

14. That's awesome brother.

15. Hardcandy

Hardcandy Fapstronaut

16. I'm good bro, the amount of urges today has been next level even now but I'm not even gonna do anything. Thanks for motivation, you're killing it don't fall now. Sounds like you're going really strong, where are you travelling now?

Deleted Account likes this.
  17. key, what time do you wake up?

Deleted Account likes this.
  18. 5 am Indian Standard Time

19. that's productive, what time do you sleep and do you drink coffee to not get tired or just natural? Sorry for so many questions one day I want to sleep and wake up at that time daily.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2019
  20. I don't drink coffee until offered.
    We guys only prefer Tea here.
    And I don't eat much tasty spicy fast food.
    I avoid them totally in my college
    As food also affect us indirectly in pretext of PMO
    You can search about it in the web buddy.
    *Why haven't you slept bro
    It's 1 am there*
    And about sleeping I sleep about 10:30 or 11:00 pm