THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. I want a new Opponent now!

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  2. @DekuHope VS @Topes VS @lazystory these are your opponents now and work your way back up to beat @T H A N O S the titan again. :) Good luck and they should be scared of your resilience.

3. What about you? ... You are not more than 5 days ahead so technically you can join us

4. How does this work, can I join?

5. can you read?

Symbol of Peace likes this.
  6. Awesome idea, i'm totally in. I'm completing 10 days today.
    I would like a worthy and honorable opponent because i don't intend to lose for at least 90 days. Let's do this!
    [​IMG]

7. komodoro

komodoro Fapstronaut

I'd like to join this. I'm at day 0 though..

8. Good another Opponent. Join our Battle we are 4 with you but I want @Saiyan123 as well to join

komodoro and Symbol of Peace like this.
  9. I'm already in a duel with @Coolyorky if I were to win, I'd join the new duel you're in now, but for that to happen all I can do is try survive the longest no PMO. If I were to lose coolyorky would join your current battle. Hope that clears things up. :) One day I do want to fight you, the whole aim is clearly therefore to survive the longest noPMO and outlast everyone.

10. Read OP :D you've joined I'll set you up

11. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
    This thread will one day be summarised in the form of a book. A story of epic proportions, each character a protagonist of his own, the antagonist of his own.
    Ofcourse it'll end with me being on the top tho :D

12. Inevitably there will be one champion because of this and it's design. Hard to not see that being me as I am next level after making this haha :D

13. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
  14. Yeah Thanos won today so he moved up to a fight closest to 5 days higher than his streak now and he'll fight hard against both master monk and devil. You'll have to fight harder also as he's had his first taste of winning and it's thanos.

15. @Invincible Under The Sun vs @King Ghoul Sstar TBA | WINNER:
    @AncestralWarrior VS @Trolimp2xm TBA | WINNER:
    @Alex_Al VS @Evolving guy TBA | WINNER:
    @renard49 VS @justapadawan TBA | WINNER:
    @IceRocket VS @BrazilianUser TBA | WINNER:
    @2468 VS @komodoro TBA |WINNER:
    @Dr. Mario VS @prettyboichad TBA | WINNER:
    @Thistimeitsfinal VS @Borntoshine33 TBA | WINNER:

These are your opponents. If you can't duel then reply saying you can't - If you don't reply in 5 days then you will be put into challengers list as it is unfair to others who are looking for a duel.

TBA means to be announced but consider yourselves already in a duel until I get round to it.

SO FIGHT!!!

Last edited: Apr 4, 2019
  16. @[blank], sorry I have no idea how to tag you.

17. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Hmmm let's see. Thanos wasnt always like that. His pursuits were noble, he wanted to save the universe. This was until Pedro's tendrils extended their reach to his mind, twisting it ; corrupting it. His sight , now filtered through the devil's malice, could only see killing as the solution for all the problems. This of course meant that the devil himself could not live.
    THANOS joins the fight