1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The beggining of the end

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by EscapeTheDark, Mar 15, 2022.

1. EscapeTheDark

EscapeTheDark New Fapstronaut

Greetings! I am new to NoFap, as the name of the forum suggests. What should I expect from a reboot on the so-called "Hard Mode"? How much will the wet dreams persist since the moment they started? Any information will help. I will be starting tomorrow, because today is already wasted. Thank you!

2. thatcactusguy

thatcactusguy Fapstronaut

I noticed that nobody has responded yet, but if you're still looking for answers I'll give you what I know!

For wet dreams, it varies from person to person. They're nothing to worry about as long as you recognize what they are and keep them from influencing your daily actions. I can't personally say much more about them, it's been a while since I had one.

Hard mode is a challenge, but then again they all are. A lot of people find the first few days to be the hardest, while others find the first few days easier, and then start struggling after a week or two. It varies from person to person, but in general you need to keep a strong resolve in order to beat your urges.

I can't add too many details, since it's so different from person to person, so I apologize there. One suggestion that I have is to start a reboot journal on the forums. There's a dedicated section of the website where you can start your own thread and journal daily progress and updates if you'd like. It helps a lot of people, and in my opinion is worth a try.

If you have more questions, there's always someone on here who is happy to answer :)