The 4 RULES to End Sexual Sin

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by stands to reason, Jun 13, 2019.

1. stands to reason

stands to reason Fapstronaut

The 4 RULES to End Your Sexual Sin

RULE #1

"TOUCH NOT your genitalia, other than urination or bathing."

RULE # 2

"IMMEDIATELY LOOK / THINK away from teasingly erotic, seductive temptation."

RULE # 3

"INSTANTLY PRAY filling your mind with memorized scripture." (KJV)

RULE # 4

"TRUST JESUS CHRIST boldly take up your weapons, stand in your armor."

Last edited: Jul 9, 2019
    MichyBoy13, Tiger1, jo_nthnx and 4 others like this.
  2. Truth everlasting

Truth everlasting Fapstronaut

3. Mr. McMarty

Mr. McMarty Fapstronaut

I agree with the rules but not the extra-biblical revelation from the Holy Ghost. But were still brothers.

4. Jufddee

Jufddee Fapstronaut

5. stands to reason

Thank you @Jufddee. May you receive great blessing for overcoming. The 4 RULES have been THE answer to overcoming sexual sin. It's simple, logical and works . It's godly wisdom. You can end your sexual sin, today. Right now. I am glad for you. Today is 140 Days of walking in the Spirit. Sexual sin is a thing of the past, even thoughts flees when immediately choosing the 4 RULES over any sexual dart the wicked one shoots. God bless you.

6. stands to reason

May you overcome. I was not able to reply to you earlier. The 4 RULES have been THE answer to overcoming sexual sin. They are your answer. Your key to victory. They are simple, not easy. logical and they work like nothing else written here on NoFap®. It's godly wisdom with a benefit that no other willpower, addiction answer can touch. You can end your sexual sin, today. Right now. I hope you do. These words for you come with pray. Today is 140 Hard Mode Days of walking in the Spirit. Sexual sin is a thing of the past, even thoughts flee when immediately choosing the 4 RULES over any sexual temptation. God bless you.

7. stands to reason

He that covers his sins shall not prosper: but whoso confesses and forsakes them shall have mercy. Protect your soul. The 4 RULES stops PMO temptation in its tracks:

effectively; forcefully.

on_a_mission4truth likes this.
  8. Jufddee

Jufddee Fapstronaut

Great sir..your an inspiration through god

stands to reason likes this.
  9. Mr. McMarty

Mr. McMarty Fapstronaut

im confused are the 4 rules THE way or is the word of god THE way?

stands to reason likes this.
  10. stands to reason

Great to read your question @McMarty Let not your heart be troubled. The 4 RULES to End Sexual Sin is sound logic; godly wisdom, and just plain common sense. Let us train our mind speaking to our own heart: for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh. Therefore, let us speak the Word of God.

RULE #1 - "TOUCH NOT your genitalia, other than urination or bathing." When touching your genitals for the purpose of pleasure, it is sin. In these final days men will wax worse deceiving and being deceived. PMO is not an addiction it is sin. God also warned us that those not living for God would be lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God. Addiction is just a comfortable excuse to not end PMO. It is a choice we make. True sons, or daughters know this and practice this, that we come out from among those living as the world. Be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you. If you don’t touch yourself seeking pleasure you will not orgasm.

RULE # 2 - "IMMEDIATELY LOOK / THINK away from teasingly erotic, seductive temptation." My son, walk not thou in the way with them for their feet run to evil. Look elsewhere. Turn you head away. Close your eyes when you can, but guard your eyes. The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light. Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids. Stand in awe, and sin not: commune with your own heart upon your bed, and be still. Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh. For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would. Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin. You will not see her when looking away. You will not think of sin when you train yourself to renew your mind. A prayerful clean mind, when asleep will not ejaculate in a wet dream. Remember you are deceived if you believe you are in an ‘addiction.’

RULE #3 - "INSTANTLY PRAY filling your mind with memorized scripture." (KJV) A servant of the Lord knows to pray. A wise man will hear, and will increase learning; and a man of understanding shall attain unto wise counsels: Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. My son, if thou wilt receive my words, and hide my commandments with thee; So that thou incline thine ear unto wisdom, and apply thine heart to understanding; Yea, if thou criest after knowledge, and liftest up thy voice for understanding; If thou seekest her as silver, and searchest for her as for hid treasures; Then shalt thou understand the fear of the Lord, and find the knowledge of God. Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

RULE # 4 - "TRUST JESUS CHRIST; boldly take up your weapons, stand in your armor." Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God: Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

Hoping you overcome. In deed and truth,

[Stands To Reason]:emoji_lion_face:

Last edited: Jun 26, 2019
  11. Gladiatori

Gladiatori Fapstronaut

TY OP. I just wrote by hand all these rules you put down. Its all about DISCIPLE LIN <------------------. DISCIPLINE = DISCIPLE LIKE.

Great words thanks for your effort. Stay strong with the SWORD of THE LORD!

Truth everlasting likes this.
  12. stands to reason

Thank you @Gladiatori Great metaphor. Great use of wisdom. I will remember that (at the least,) all day! Fantastic.

Gladiatori likes this.
  13. Gladiatori

Gladiatori Fapstronaut

14. stands to reason

You're welcome @Gladiatori May you end sexual sinning this hour. Internalize The 4 RULES to End Sexual Sin, and your life improves; then.

Gladiatori likes this.
  15. stands to reason

The 4 RULES are from (multiple truths) of KJV Scripture (God's Word.) Principles practiced; walking in the Spirit; work every time. Without the Holy Spirit guiding the male or female soul; the soul is lost.

Mr. McMarty likes this.
  16. stands to reason

How unfortunate that your Reply included "but not the extra-biblical revelation from the Holy Ghost."

Mr. McMarty likes this.
  17. stoneyman22

stoneyman22 Fapstronaut

rules 1 3 and 4 are not possible to follow for me. i gotta itch
    i dont know or care to know your scriptures and i don't worship the churches lies. jesus is long gone, god is dead.

Mr. McMarty likes this.
  18. Mr. McMarty

Mr. McMarty Fapstronaut

By the very definition, a God can not die. Perhaps a demigod. But then who would be the creator God? Come over to my group we got good conversation brother ;)

stoneyman22 likes this.
  19. stoneyman22

stoneyman22 Fapstronaut

god is being, being is the inner nature of all life.
    The idea of a man in the sky to fear is dead.

20. Tao Jones

Tao Jones Fapstronaut

I think you are right. God is love, and perfect love drives out fear, so we have no reason to be afraid of him. (Of ourselves and our own horrible choices? That's a whole other story!)

So, let's do away with that idea once and for all! I am glad it is dead. :)

stoneyman22 likes this.