1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Super Sunday Chain link Challenge - Are you Ready ?

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by YOGI from South, Aug 5, 2018.

Will you commit posting to this forum every Sunday

1. Yes, for sure every Sunday to celebrate our success

2. Not sure on my streak.

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Son of shiva

Son of shiva Fapstronaut

T
    Thanks man I am very happy to be a part of a group of dedicated fapastronaut here..keep fighting

2. Thanks SonofShiva,
    I have seen your fight with PMO in your journal. You have fought a lot...good that currently you are now in your best streak of 2018. And now I am happily in my best ever streak. I was wondering what it feels like to scale 6 month peak...did you describe it anywhere/could you describe it ?At least the feeling in every month (0-6)....?

Last edited: Sep 7, 2018
    Deleted Account and Cool_Bro like this.
  3. Son of shiva

Son of shiva Fapstronaut

I will describe it in detail

Cool_Bro and YOGI from South like this.
  4. Hi friends,
    Yet another Sunday. We have new fighters who joined this week. Our size is growing and our commitment to NOFAP is even more strengthening. Congrats to you all for making it to yet another Sunday.I will update the Chain of all you guys.

I have crossed the 50 days mark !. Thanks to all of you for your support.:) :) :)
    50 days looked HUGE & nearly impossible when i started. Looking back, it was a great journey of nearly two months.
    Observing at fellow NOFapians during this phase, few are cruising ahead and many are falling victim to the devil. My only concern is for those who have relapsed. IT FEELS SO BAD to give up after a good streak. It's like when you are rock climbing, you make one fatal mistake, you fall off the cliff.

In the first place, it is even better, not to let the temptation thought to enter your head.But this is the last resort escape plan that I am suggesting below which will never let your streak become zero but keep it growing with everyday.
    When you are making a mistake, you wiil have time to fix yourself, you don't just relapse in a flash or in a second. So my advice is- there is a little window of opportunity to get into stability even in the most toughest moments because you are conscious of the process and you are the doer <<< So you will also know how to pull yourself back >>>
    this is my learning and I'm sharing with you all.My other powerful tips are in my Journal.
    Looking forward to next Sunday :) :):):):)

Last edited: Sep 8, 2018
  5. Son of shiva

Son of shiva Fapstronaut

You are awesome man, congratulations for completing 50 days,keep fighting man we are going to win in the end.

6. ++7days completed successfully. Now I am on day 11. Wish me good luck :)

7. Quietking

Quietking Fapstronaut

Hey guys, I am in!

P-Free, YOGI from South and Cool_Bro like this.
  8. Quietking

Quietking Fapstronaut

Good luck Viiijayyy

9. dominate@#123

dominate@#123 Fapstronaut

Hi brothers. And congratulations on adding another 7 days to your journey. Feels good to be here.

10. Cool_Bro

Cool_Bro Fapstronaut

30 days successfully completed.......
    Congratulations to all for another +7 days.Keep going Brothers !
    I am going on challenge for another +7 days on next Sunday :)

Address007, P-Free, Quietking and 3 others like this.
  11. Superb 0Cool0,
    Congrats from Group memebers on reaching one month milestone.....
    You are gaining power steadily.... Keep going :)

Last edited: Sep 9, 2018
    P-Free and Cool_Bro like this.
  12. Hey Quietking,
    Welcome to the group :)
    We are glad to welcome you into this group. Your chain link is now listed and will be updated every Sunday.
    Love to see you post hear on next Sunday :)

P-Free and Quietking like this.
  13. Hey dominate@#123,
    Welcome to the group :)
    Your presence is a motivation for us .Your chain link is now listed and will be updated every Sunday.
    Love to see you post on every Sunday :)

P-Free, Cool_Bro and dominate@#123 like this.
  14. Good Luck viiijayyy
    You will soon scale greater peaks, just stick with us, we will take you with us... :)

P-Free and Cool_Bro like this.
  15. Arc12

Arc12 Fapstronaut

Hi @YOGI from South ,
    I am willing to join the challenge as @dominate@#123 has invite me. Hope you are doing well. Thank you for creating a wonderful group.

16. JoePineapples

JoePineapples Fapstronaut

17. Unfortunately I didn't add another 7 but I am on day 3 which is better then day 1 which is were I was last time.my goal for next Sunday is 5 days.

I am glad to see this thread growing wish everyone a +7!

Cool_Bro, P-Free and YOGI from South like this.
  18. Son of shiva

Son of shiva Fapstronaut

Another +7 days completed ,82 days check in

19. Hey Arc12,
    We are glad to welcome you into this group. Our group is full of FIGHTERS !!!. Our Chain is a great testimony to what I just said....What a great company you will be in.
    Your chain link is now listed and will be updated every Sunday.
    Love to see you post hear on next Sunday :)

Arc12, P-Free, Cool_Bro and 1 other person like this.
  20. Congrats Bhai, you are now into 80's .... :)