1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Success in dating increases with nofap?

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Deleted Account, Jun 15, 2018.

1. This may be by coincidence or the results of nofap may have boosted my confidence. But everytime I followed nofap and went out with a group of people, I had increased luck with women. I had a desire to courageously introduce myself to women who many would say are far out of my league.

Anyone else experienced this before?

velkcom likes this.
  2. MetaGame

MetaGame Fapstronaut

Yes ofc it does. This is a known benefit and a specific reason ppl do nofap. Some people call it superpowers but there are at least 4 easy chemical based reasons why. Sure u can call some of it confidence but ur testosterone goes up which women are naturally seeking, ur dopamine goes up which increases eye contact which makes it better for flirting and to make women be more curious and hold better conversations, ur risk taking goes up , and also ur serotonin since internally u are winning at nofap, ur internal counter can tell which regulates ur mood betters.

So these are just what i know of scientifically but generally u can look back at many cultures that practice semen retention of some sort. They all report similar super powers / benefits.

My personal example is ive flirted / was never seriously involved with my gf after knowing her for years and 30 days into nofap she asked me out on a date and said I changed a lot and was totally different.

3. LilD

LilD Fapstronaut

I went from zero dates to dating one girl. :D