1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Strategies against Morning Glory

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Unjustfailure, Dec 18, 2017.

1. Unjustfailure

Unjustfailure Fapstronaut

As usually i relapsed again in the MORNING (after being clean for 2 days) as soon as I woke up
    I need a way to stop fapping in the morning... It's like an automatic pilot in a plane where the pilot falls asleep and the plane all by itself is going to crash.
    And all I'm left with is to only the aftermath later...
    If I could control somehow this specific time period since most relapse cycles ( no matter how long I was clean ) start then I would make a significant improvement...
    Before telling me about searching my inner self...I do that but if you're half dead (zombie) half of the day you just spent the other half recovering of falling even deeper to this.

So far I tried:
    1. having the phone away from the bed
    2. stickers on the fingertips (it actually works half of the times... the other half they either stick out during sleep or I'm just way too horny)
    3. Exercise (it works as well.. But if 99% of your brain is covered in fog... You can't really do much.. like being accountable.. always having this sort of feeling to just sit somewhere until "you catch your breath" until you probably relapse again)
    4. Alarms with really loud volume or listening to my voice.. it seems to work on the first few times but as soon as the novelty fades.. I continue to "pay taxes with my life force to failure"
    5. Wearing gloves but it turns out it's not something I can get used to very easily to in order to fall asleep so I invented "stickers" as mentioned above
    6. Do you have a better idea? Please.... Sharing is caring
    7. ... I'm listening

2. rishi123

rishi123 Fapstronaut

Spirituality........there are many mobile apps......as soon as you wake up...open mobile app of god with beautiful spiritual song...and listen.....take water and drink.....and be grateful to god...that you are alive today.......... I do this...as soon as I wake up...I drink water slowly by opening mobile app of my Hindu god...will listen devotional song.......be grateful...you are alive and have legs and hands working...and you have eyes to see gods beauty...

Unjustfailure likes this.
  3. FeelingFine

FeelingFine Fapstronaut

Spirituality like Rishi suggested.

Cold showers, and more cold showers. By far one of the best discipline builders.

4. Runtilmylegsdropoff

Runtilmylegsdropoff Fapstronaut

Get up right away in the morning. Dont lay in bed, you will succumb to the fap.

5. FormerFapaholic

FormerFapaholic Fapstronaut

When having urges, cold baths or showers and/or any form of exercise helps me.