1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Stopping creepy behavior

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Hope&Prayer, May 8, 2022.

1. You have to realize that you might be committing a crime and jailed for your actions. There are many laws against voyeurism and video recording people without consent.

You can read some articles about men who have been arrested for voyeurism or unauthorized recordings, to better understand the gravity and dangers of your behavior. News articles and reports about sexual harassment and crime helped me recover in the beginning.

An0nym0use1234 likes this.
  2. Wolf7

Wolf7 Fapstronaut

This makes me feel extremely uncomfortable I’m not even sure what to say..it is good you have stopped yourself for a while but you can’t be doing evil things like this…you know in your mind that it’s horrible, you have to. What if you were caught, someone might genuinely kill you because you were recording their loved ones, or just get really hurt in general. I hope you’re able to heal, find god

Aquiantedwithsorrow likes this.