1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Starved of Intimacy

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Wolves of Wisdom, Sep 18, 2017.

1. I understand that you're getting angry with others telling you suicide isn’t the answer, but... that's actually the truth. Anyways, by stopping your life you'll make everybody think you were weak. Prove them wrong, stay alive!

2. Temujin

Temujin Fapstronaut

It makes me sad reading this. Since I spent so many years in isolation myself and so I can empathize. But i`m on the other side now and have a GF and am no longer lonely.

I`m not sure how I can help other than saying that when I think back to how I was I just want to go back and give my former self a huge hug and tell him that everything's going to be okay and that its going to get better.

Things really can get better, maybe one day in the future you will also be looking back at how you are now and just wish yourself the best.

WesternWolf and BFE like this.
  3. That it inspiring to me that you've seen multiple paths in life and from those experiences you can really appreciate being in a relationship. It would be quite an experience to even go back 5 years and tell myself to calm down and take everything in, each day is a gift for me when I hear other people's experiences, thank you for the words! I hope to have the patience of a yogi someday lol.

4. I understand how you feel wanting intimacy. But this need for being close means you still are alive, your soul have survived and you still can enjoy being close cause you havent hardened and locked in yourself. So what needs doing is aim to make better your relationships and find where you think wrong about yourself and others and relationships. First thing would be starting battle with depression. Sometimes mental hospital is good choice. Sometimes meds can give real boost. But often you just need someone to talk, like professional or really good human being. Dont matter how slow you go as long as you dont stop. Take care of your health first, then a lot of good things will follow.