1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

SR Men Make Girls' BFs Uneasy

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Rev2.0, Dec 17, 2022.

1. Rev2.0

Rev2.0 Fapstronaut

Story from the gym today. I get there, get started on my workout, there is a young woman I've never seen there before. Probably mid 20s, hair up, not much makeup but a decent looking face and a FINE (9/10) body. I could sense she was looking at me a few times especially from behind while I was doing squats and I saw her changing up some of her movements to give me a better "view" while I was between sets. It was hard for me to stay on purpose and not go talk to her but I resisted, made easier when I saw the ring on her left hand.

Anyway we're working out about 20 feet from each other for about 10 minutes and this dude comes over from WAY the other side of the gym. Doesn't acknowledge me or anything but in a few seconds I can put together that she's with him. He says something, she keeps going with her exercise and then tells him, "don't watch me." He kinda slinks over to the far corner and starts dinking around with some half-assed stretching and stuff... not really doing anything, just THERE and keeping half an eye on me without ever acknowledging I was there or ever getting in my space. And this was a much younger than me, Chad-lite looking guy. Anyway she works out about 20 more minutes, while he just dinks around, then gets up and goes over to her and they leave together but only saying a few words to each other.

I've heard of this happening, but this was the first time I've experienced it that directly.

2. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    i get some interesting experiences in the gym, theres this one couple, the female is a baddie, looking all tyes of good, she always looks at me, she come up an work out next to me, so close, wow, ill share afew words not alot, but her i suppose boyfriend keeps coming up an starts talking to her an they work out together again, im just a tall skinny guy, im not a top notch fit looking guy, but her boyfriend gots some good muscle on him. I find females well show up next to me and work out next to me, once in awhile we well glance at each other here an there, their stretching or wieght lifting next to me is sooooo distracting, every fibre in me wants to turn an stare at them, but i practice good disapline and act very focused on my working out

3. Warrior4Freedom

Warrior4Freedom Fapstronaut

Common experience for me (not boasting; just reporting). It allows me further insight into the nature of respect, relationships, O without procreation, male-female dynamics, etc...

In a romantic sexual monogamous relationship, the power dynamic I think is skewed in the female's favor. I'm not saying either person should wield "power" over the other; just that such an interaction as in your post reveals that.

It's safe to assume that the couple in question are frequently having sex -- so the guy's continually losing his seed; they (his seeds) die without procreation. He may think he's expressing his "love"/desire etc....but he's actually withering his power and strength away. He's young, he prob doesn't know better yet. It's evident in how he slinked away, instead of confronting her right there and then on why she is provocatively showing herself to you like that, and saying "that is why I am watching you." He doesn't have the agility of mind and balls of confidence to expose her like that.

I think your SR-perception provided the idea that you should continue on your workout and not approach -- as well as it implied that something about the situation wasn't right: her energy, her ego, the possibility of her being spoken for....my own journey has done this for me as well, and wouldn't you know it, a boyfriend/husband/child materializes moments later.

Trust your SR-intuition. You'll know if a girl is single over time and observation, as well as something about her energy.

4. Legacy of Lost Soul

Legacy of Lost Soul Fapstronaut

Only problem with this is, that we loose this edge the minute we get that girl and orgasm with her. But I can confirm it works indeed. And Ive been told by girls... they dont know what it is.. so they say things like - I will quote exactly - "I like the warm energy you have" or "there is something different about you" and stuff like this, where u know EXACTLY what that "stuff" she has no name for - is.

But as Ive said, if u get this girl, orgasm with her, you loose it. And there is BIG chance, she was with you ONLY for this.

Have fun explaining to her, u will not orgasm with her. She will NOT understand that. Unless she is a exception. Than she will support u. Ive been with such a girl for a year. If u look for this type of girl, look for a woman who is in spirituality, yoga.. but not on a shallow pop level. Chance is, she will already know about semen retention, or u will easily explain it to her.

Those 9/10 bodies in gym, showing their butt innyour face, looking at other guys, while being married or in relationship - they are CERTAINLY not that type of girl. What they really are, most of you already know...So, yeah...

Than the other question arises... how long u want to retain your semen? Because the longer u go, the harder the comedown... ive came down from 300 days hardmode - twice. Its not fun. Its not easy. Ive never found the definitive answer to that question. But its a process u need to go thru. Every such moment, gave me more knowledge of the nature of the process, we dealing with here.

If u want to get closer to the source of everything, say goodbye to orgasm. Thats absolutely certain.

Also, Ive never said to myself after such a event - It was worth it. So there is the answer possibly. Still, only personal experience is what counts here. I believe past certain point, Id say after 200 days, if your orgasm does not create a new life, you have made one of the biggest mistakes you can do. And u will for sure realize that. Just thinking retrospectively of such moments makes me sick.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2022
  5. Rev2.0

Rev2.0 Fapstronaut

Good insights. The weirdest / funniest part to me was, she's literally doing everything she can to make me watch her, but to the guy she's (assumably) banging on the regular, she says "don't watch me." I didn't get the vibe she was necessarily a bad woman, but she definitely has the power in that relationship based on what I've seen. I remember thinking, I bet she's an amazing lay but I would never want to be in a relationship with those dynamics going on.

More and more I'm accepting the reality (and this goes to what @Legacy of Lost Soul posted too), that the percentage of young, beautiful, intelligent and healthy/fit women who are also kind, spiritually grounded, willing to submit to masculine leadership, and unencumbered by a divorce, kids by another man/men etc is astronomically small. To the point that for a man of honor to have even one of them enter his life and then be attracted to him as well, is almost impossible to attribute to anything but divine intervention.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2022
  6. Legacy of Lost Soul

Legacy of Lost Soul Fapstronaut

If u accept the possibility of divine intervention, than u must ask yourself, what ISNT divine intervention in our lives. The more I observe it, the more I see that everyday, theres a lot of such events. Everything builds itself up for us to experience what we need to experience. The more we get aligned with it, the less we need to suffer, to get it. The more misaligned we get, the harsher the experiences we need to live thru, to get back on track. Things like serious illness, to stop us doing certain things. Who knows how it all works, but my belief is, everything has its meaning.. and we still have our free will, to navigate the chalenges and tests.

7. Rev2.0

Rev2.0 Fapstronaut

Update: Saw the same couple at the gym yesterday morning again. This time, she was wearing super baggy sweats instead of the yoga pants the first time, and he was hitting the weights hard. I wonder if they had a conversation in between? :D

FormerLeatherneck likes this.

8. I think your sixth sense is kicking. haha

But it could mean she just had a change of clothes, but who knows really. I've seen a few couples at the gym I went to and it was cringy watching them work out together. Like a high five after every single rep. lol

I've been checked out noticeably at least twice. I was on the Ab rotater machine going left to right a girl with a group of her friends were just talking right me. This caught me off guard but I was in the moment just doing my work out and her eyes literally went down and up on me. I've never experienced anything like it.

The gym is a wild place man.

becomingreat and Warrior4Freedom like this.
  9. Ainz

Ainz Fapstronaut

Don't get distracted...... This is the first step when I mostly slip. I will start having a lot of attention and then after few interactions I will start loosing semen(by M) and then suddenly I will become background character once again.

10. have had similar thoughts. saving for later, well expressed!!!
    ty for your reminders and avoidations
    yes it’s true but there may be some ones in church who fit the criteria

Legacy of Lost Soul likes this.
  11. BlackPilledMonk68

BlackPilledMonk68 Fapstronaut

I Dropped working out out at the gym for this reason. Normies are a dangerous breed with this shit. She's unhappy that her man is not as strong with "masculine energy" even though it sounds like he would beat you in a fight. You would be surprised honestly...... You could be an inferior man in every regard but if you have more CHI than your average meat head gym monkey, shell sneak around with you, or shell try to provoke a fight for her amusement. I flipped shit on the Jezebels for this nonsense. What we are witnessing nowadays is WHY male spaces are key for a functioning society. They try to ruin everything

becomingreat likes this.