So uhh... have we hit peak degeneracy yet, or how much further must we fall before we swing back?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by KillCommunism, Jan 12, 2019.

1. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

Yes, mass shootings are worse, but nowhere in my post did I indicate that they’re preferable to a drag child. The post before me, however, has the intent of stating that the worst in humanity is evident in making a fictional character black. Never mind the constant suffering in the world due to pointless wars, authoritarian dictatorships and environmental disasters, or people being executed based on their sexual orientation or gender... Nope. Making someone black is clearly the worst thing anyone can do.

That was the point I was trying to make, about how dumb that reasoning is to me.

Randy likes this.
  2. I would say, one problem has nothing to do with the other. We should certainly addresss the problems you mentioned but it would be a horrible mistake to act like the media sexualization of children and mainstream pedophillia is just no big deal. It's not just a lame problem when you have adults going to see a 10 year old boy cross dress and dance on a stripper pole. Who do you think the target audience for a 10 year old cross dresser is. I have a huge issue with anyone who let an actual 10 year old girl dress that slutty let alone a boy.

Gotham Outlaw and CH3RRY like this.
  3. KillCommunism

KillCommunism Fapstronaut

oh those get talked about plenty. The fact that they occur doesn't change the fact that child drag queens being pushed by the mainstream media is a thing that needs to be pushed back against. It isn't just about child drag queens, the issue is much broader than that and is a path to normalizing pedophilia. Don't tell me you forgot about that Ted with that bitch sympathizing with pedos.

Here is another doozie: https://www.amazon.de/Needs-Tits-Slogan-Girls-T-shirt/dp/B018CU1NJG

A "Who needs tits with an ass like this" t-shirt for elementary school girls.

4. diesel2256

diesel2256 Fapstronaut

If you want to know where this shit comes from and how it all got started, read Merchants of Sin. The whole thing has been documented.

History repeats itself and it's the same fucking group Europeans have had problems with for a thousand years. Same fucking group who keeps getting kicked out of our lands. It's going to happen again.

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. brilliantidiot

brilliantidiot Fapstronaut

I don't know, I can't imagine it actually coming to arms. One thing is for sure, if it ever did the left would be eradicated, with all their anti-gun/anti masculinity etc.

Gotham Outlaw and Ra's Al Ghul like this.
  6. KillCommunism

Oh but but... don't be antisemetic!!!!!

Who gives a fuck about a little antisemitism when there are bigger things to worry about, like the mainstream making another push for pedophilia, like they did in the 70s? Remember that time a Playboy affiliated magazine had a 9 year old Brooke Shielfs pose nude? I member!

Right liberals?

Ra's Al Ghul and diesel2256 like this.
  7. KillCommunism

And they know this, which is why you should expect a very heavy handed approach to gun confiscations in our lifetime. It will happen.

Gotham Outlaw and brilliantidiot like this.
  8. brilliantidiot

I wouldn't call the nazis normal

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2019
    MLMVSS likes this.
  9. Coolyorky

Coolyorky Fapstronaut

Cmon guys take it easy. Remember why we’re here

WalkingForward and Randy like this.
  10. brilliantidiot

11. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

Child protective services should show up to all these kid drag queen shows, and take the kids away from parents sick enough to do this.

12. The production of sex robots and resulting CO emission is affecting Earth's atmosphere as we speak.

And don't get me started on the 5 billion USD wall when children are starving to death in Yemen.

This place is so corrupted even aliens won't land.

13. Lost In The Echo

Lost In The Echo Fapstronaut

Totally agree with you, the kid probably doesn't even know what's going one and what they are doing, it's all the parent's choice so yeah taking the kids away from the parents should be a good thing.

brilliantidiot and Gotham Outlaw like this.
  14. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

It would also be a good idea to get them some counseling afterwards.

15. KillCommunism

Guaranteed that little kid who goes by lactatia, his father is fucking him. There's a webm of an interview of the two, and the way the dad was looking at him, you'd think they were moments from fucking.

Maybe I can find it on youtube... nope. Meanwhile, I did find a video of 10 year old desmond dancing shirtless, with a big rainbow skirt at a gay pride parade.