1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Should I Send Anniversary Flowers and Gift?

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by AllanTheCowboy, Aug 23, 2017.

1. AllanTheCowboy

AllanTheCowboy Fapstronaut

2. samnf1990

samnf1990 Fapstronaut

Without any context the obvious answer seems to be yes. More information needed for any sort of nuanced or considered response I'm afraid.

3. Yes absolutely! Have you ever heard of "The Love Dare"? I have little cards for parents but they have a little book for married couples (and only one of you have to do it). It gives you something each day to do selflessly for your wife even if she doesn't seem responsive at first. It's in the movie Fireproof (good movie of you get a chance and it will hit home).

Kenzi likes this.
  4. Kenzi

Kenzi Fapstronaut

Agree

5. AllanTheCowboy

I'm assuming these tasks require some form of proximity, communication, or interaction between spouses?

6. Kenzi

Kenzi Fapstronaut

No

Rock Star sticks notes places
    Or a box of pots (unwrapped) brand new
    I. Love to cook
    :))) he knows me so well!

7. i_wanna_get_better1

i_wanna_get_better1 Fapstronaut

Allen, you've been waiting for the situation to change for quite some time now. I think this might be a good idea, but you might not get the response you're hoping for. It's a loving and kind gesture, but she might not take it that way. At the very least hopefully it will start a dialogue between the two of you. It shows that you're still thinking about her and are still willing to fight for her.

8. Kenzi

Kenzi Fapstronaut

Maybe attach the movie in the flowers, so she knows it's you and what you are doing
    And if anything negative happens, you can say.... Fireproof movie
    And people will go
    Awe!

Deleted Account likes this.
  9. AllanTheCowboy

Yeah, so there's a level of proximity, like living in the same house.

10. Kenzi

Kenzi Fapstronaut

Nope.
    . He dropped the box off at lunch on his drive by.
    Left it on the porch
    I saw it getting the mail.
    Left for work like nothing was amiss.. It wasn't in the house or anything... I have no idea how he did it.