1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Sexual Thoughts Problem

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by FaithWithGod, Nov 7, 2022.

1. FaithWithGod

FaithWithGod Fapstronaut

So I'm on Day 4 but there is a problem that i face everytime I'm on a No PMO streak.
    When i accidentally see something explicit or someone sexually attractive, I just get this urge to search and see some explicit videos of them. The thought stays in my mind forever & so far I've everytime given up my streak just to look for these explicit videos of them. It's just soo hard when a scene just stays in your head forever and you wish to see the entire thing.

I don't wanna lose again but then again I really want to watch it as well.
    Help me out

2. I'd say try and figure where u keep seeing these things. R we talking on the street or social media? For now, I think u need to do ur best to remove all possible triggers and give urself a lil breathing room. Also, it's important to try and gain control of your mind as early as possible so the thought doesn't have a chance to take root.

FaithWithGod likes this.
  3. One thing you really half to do and believe is to just let the thoughts go, alas meditation is wonderful for this exercise or getting out in nature or out side to just have self time.

You can learn during meditation because a million thoughts will race threw your head like pop ups on the internet and you have this inner will to select which ones that mean something to you, rather then sexual thoughts.

I couldn’t agree anymore that they are the most powerful thoughts in a human being. I struggle with myself everyday at work. I can’t even describe what I see some times that just astonished me. I almost think they do it on purpose to show off. You can’t give in to this inner selfishness or what they are trying to attract based on their clothing.

FaithWithGod likes this.
  4. loneloan

loneloan Fapstronaut

face this problem with logic: if something is a bit broken,do you keep breaking it to pieces or try to fix it?
    its ok to be faced with intense thoughts after an image, but if you go trough with the deed it will never be less bad. its impossible for it to get less bad if you insist on looking for the full content.

Mr. Monk and FaithWithGod like this.