1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Rate the last movie you watched v. 1

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Jan 7, 2018.

1. Dying Light

Dying Light Fapstronaut

Awakenings (1990)

Good movie for those who like non-commercial content. No sex or R rated scenes. This movie is about mental patients and a doctor trying to help them.
    PR: 8/10.

Lou Bloom likes this.
  2. Heat (1995)

A good action movie. I liked the scenes with Pacino and DeNiro like the final scene, dialogue scene at the diner and the heist scenes. Might've been too long than what it needed to be. 8.5/10

3. I think I'm gonna check that one out.

4. The other movies that I watched recently was...

They Cloned Tyrone (2023) - 6.5/10 (not bad but it dragged)
    Everything Everywhere All at Once (2022) - 9.5/10
    The Equalizer 3 (2023) - 9/10 (Yes, better movie than Heat (1995) imo!)
    Scream VI (2023) - 6/10 (I thought Scream V was very good though - 9.5/10)
    Saw X (2023) - 8/10 (I find these movies disturbing but for a Saw movie, it was good.)
    X (2022) - 9/10
    Pearl (2022) - 9.5/10

I think a movie worth mentioning that I haven't seen in a while but one of my favorite movies is "Drive" (2011) - 10/10. I wanna watch it again to see if I still give it the same rating. I'm also a big fan of the Deadpool movies. So I'm looking forward to Deadpool & Wolverine coming out this year.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 29, 2024
    Mr. Cooler and Lou Bloom like this.
  5. "Dumb Money" (2023) - 9/10

Mr. Cooler likes this.
  6. "Drive" (2011) - 10/10

Decided to buy this movie digitally and watch it again as I haven't seen this one in a while. Still a 10/10 and $5 is a steal for this masterpiece.

"Gran Turismo" (2023) - 10/10

I saw this movie on my flight to DR back in December. To me, this movie proves that it can be formulaic in presentation but still be a masterpiece. I will buy this movie soon too.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2024
  7. AbelHimself

AbelHimself Fapstronaut

The Killer (2023) 9/10. Best movie I have seen this year. A strong, silent type hitman who listens to The Smiths, what's not to like? Reminded me of Dexter.

8. nellywilk

nellywilk Fapstronaut

District 9 (rewatch) - Love this film on so many levels, creative, terrific acting, non stop from the get go. Really hope they finally get round to making a sequel.

8/10

Argyle - Really enjoyed this, first trailer I've seen in a while that actually looked interesting and it delivered and then some. Won't say much on the plot as its only just came out but I thought it was fantastic, very silly, visually enjoyable and fundamentally just a fun thing to watch. Can imagine people from all ages enjoying it.

9/10

9. Dying Light

Dying Light Fapstronaut

District 9 is really a good movie. Very interesting concept, I really enjoyed it.

10. Dying Light

Dying Light Fapstronaut

Marriage Story (2019)

It's really a sad movie. But the actors of that movie were superb. I really liked both Adam Driver and Scarlett Johansson. It's all the things that could go wrong in a marriage.
    PR: 7/10

11. Dying Light

Dying Light Fapstronaut

Caché (2005)

It’s really good mystery and suspense movie. Slow poised and well made. A little weird. More symbolic than anything else. Not everyone's cup of tea.
    PR: 7/10

12. Neill Blomkamp did a good job directing that movie (District 9). Very well made... I saw that one in theaters. I think I'll even consider that one a classic. I recently found out that he directed "Gran Turismo" too which I also loved. I might have to check out another one by him called "Elysium". I notice that one has good ratings and the plot sounds interesting.

I was excited about Argylle when I saw the trailer too but was shocked to see that it didn't get good ratings. Sounds good though. I'm still gonna watch it.

Mr. Cooler likes this.
  13. viktraaa

viktraaa Fapstronaut

anyone but you 9/10, funny movie. I really like such movies. A few days ago I contacted xfinity prepaid customer service and now I have good internet. I must have a list of really good comedies somewhere. As soon as I find it, I will share it with you

Last edited: Mar 23, 2024
    Mr. Cooler likes this.
  14. teromejenner

teromejenner Fapstronaut

dune 2
    Excellent cinematography

9/10

Mr. Cooler likes this.
  15. Dying Light

Dying Light Fapstronaut

Timecrimes (2007)

Spanish sci-fi. A man goes back in time to meet his previous self through a machine. Interesting movie. But the plot is too complex.
    PR: 6/10

USER_ERROR likes this.
  16. AbelHimself

AbelHimself Fapstronaut

The Hammer (2007) A 40-year-old underachiever tries to turn his life around for the first time by qualifying for the USA Olympic boxing team. It's a comedy, but it is actually quite good, and semen retention is mentioned.
    9/10

Dying Light and USER_ERROR like this.