1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Pregnant fiance and sex drive

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by Ineedhelp321, May 16, 2018.

1. Ineedhelp321

Ineedhelp321 Fapstronaut

As I’m sure many here have experienced, my fiancé is pregnant, and my hormones have been driving my crazy just at the sight of her. I love me a pregnant woman and it’s sent my hormones skyrocketing at the same time that her mind is on other things. We have sex, but not as frequently as I would like. I try to be understanding, but the way I got through this when we had our son was PMOing sometimes three times a day just to keep from pouncing on her. Now that I’m better than 60 days on the wagon I’m trying to find a better option but don’t know what can replace the lustful feelings, not even exercising helps.

2. Queen_Of_Hearts_13

Queen_Of_Hearts_13 Fapstronaut

Have you talked to her about sex, sex drive, ways to maybe help her get in the mood? For me, when I was pregnant (already a high drive person) my high drive skyrocketed to a new level.

When sex drives change in relationships there needs to be communication.

How often would you both like sex?
    What is the function of sex? Is it for O? Is it for Intimacy?
    What gets each of you in the mood?
    What is the best foreplay? sensual massages, sexy talk, etc.
    Find compromises and communicate needs.

mcgrim and hope4healing like this.
  3. Shazy

Shazy Fapstronaut

I can’t control .. I want to have sex most of the times .. she likes the way I love her .. I am dominant in love making .. she enjoys that, but now she is pregnant we can’t have that hardcore sex, I can’t control my urge, I feel like I need a women to satisfy myself