1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Political Ideologies?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Latin Wolf, Sep 18, 2018.

1. If thinking Dems are pulling some really immoral strings behind the scenes (what i think the person you quoted is referring to when saying deep state) means I wear a tin foil hat then I guess I better invest in some tin mining stock. I have a feeling im not alone but we'll find out in November.

I mean c'mon... Just look at the kavanaugh circus they're putting on.

Lolz

Last edited: Oct 6, 2018
    Ra's Al Ghul likes this.
  2. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

I agree. You should direct that at leftists&leftist media who can't handle losing a Presidential election; as well as this Kavanaugh circus that the leftists created to prevent Kavanaugh from getting confirmed.

3. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

I'm not sucking anyone's dick. I'm just simply amazed at everything President Trump has been able to accomplish given all the resistance that's against him and the non-stop every day hit pieces the lowlife leftist media puts out on a daily basis. Now imagine the stuff that could be done without resistance. It's simply a case of the media deserving all the hate and criticism towards them rather than at the man they keep trying to unconvincingly persuade me not to support. Like I said, it's been nearly 2 years since his election win already and the crying and butthurtfest continues to their own detriment. I'm living the dream personally.