1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Political Ideologies?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Latin Wolf, Sep 18, 2018.

1. Hard right is often associated with Nazis (here in the UK), so I hope you're not that!
    Ideology is a problematic and emotional area.
    I'm a Pragmatist. If it works, do it.
    Oh, I also think we should round up the psychopaths and strongly encourage birth control as we're fucking up our planet.

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. Ratmancampidori

Ratmancampidori Fapstronaut

A proud intersectional imperialist.

3. I'll look that one up.

4. KS1994

KS1994 Fapstronaut

Psychopaths contribute more to society than people think. If you want to improve the world through sterilisation, target sociology majors, criminals with 5+ years incarceration and movie talkers. In that order.

https://www.businessinsider.com.au/professions-with-the-most-psychopaths-2018-5?r=US&IR=T

SirErnest likes this.
  5. Ratmancampidori

Ratmancampidori Fapstronaut

You’ll only find the meme page, I support agressive military action and expansion of NATO while being socially liberal.

6. I'd be careful. Letting Ukraine and Georgia join might seem like an easy way to weaken Putin but we have seen that bad stuff may happen when you accept controversial members (EU and Greece, UK).

7. Russia is getting rather friendly with China and Turkey and Iran. Interesting times ahead.

SlaveMarkson likes this.
  8. hardowner

hardowner Fapstronaut

What bad stuff has happened to NATO because of Greece?
    [​IMG]

9. My man Recep is a bit of a double agent.

SirErnest likes this.
  10. Wow go Greece. And that's with a messed up economy.

hardowner likes this.
  11. Hold on. There may be other open and stable democracies watching nofap. Be careful what you say, folks.

12. Well 2% of Greece's GDP is about 0.1% of Germany's GDP so those numbers don't say much :D

13. hardowner

hardowner Fapstronaut

And the debt of Greece is 180,4% of GDP in 2018...

14. ... so it's mainly other eurozone members who are paying for Greece's defense

15. I like to see both sides of every issue. When people are too sure of what they believe, I want to shake them up. I tend to lean left, but the SJWs are screwing it up.

16. Headspace

Headspace Fapstronaut

I'm from Germany, so the situation is a bit different... I used to lean left, although similar to @Randy I always hated that "political correctness" hypocrisy right away.

Now, I have come to realize I don't need to categorize myself neither left nor right, nor in the center. I can just be myself. I don't trust any of the large parties at the moment, so I just decided to elect a smaller one last year, the "ecological democratic party". This party builds on a conservative fundament, but addresses ecological and social questions in a seriousness that you usually only know from left-wing parties. I might do a more strategic (instead of idealistic) vote next time, though.

The other day I went to a demonstration against the European policy of dealing with refugees drowning in the Mediterranean sea. It was a good decision. Dealing with that subject gave me an impression of how right-wing populism is slowly and subtly becoming more and more normal and socially accepted at the moment. Disregarding the question of left and right, I believe the worst thing of all is how the way we talk to each other and address the questions is vulgarized, which is probably related to Web 2.0, and this is something you can clearly observe in this awful subject, too.

A friend sent me this few weeks ago:

Randy likes this.
  17. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

The big thing with me is Consistency, and the leftist media have NONE of it. Trump has been in the popular culture scene for many many decades and the media never had a problem with him until he ran for President. You can't all of a sudden just tell me to hate him after many decades of not having a problem with him, nope, fuck you.

18. hardowner

hardowner Fapstronaut

Wrong. Other EU members produce the weapons, sell them to Greece and after lend money to Greece until Greece has no money to pay them back. They lend money again with lower interest under two conditions: Greece will borrow much more money than actually needs and will order weapons. Now EU countries cry because Greece doesn't repay the debt. They actually get repaid. Of course, under conditions: Greece will be given money just enough to repay the debt. For the needs of Greece, the money will be found from cuts and austerity. Salaries, taxes, pensions, VAT, etc. The loans are just a little bit less than needed and the production of the country is eliminated, so that the debt remains unsustainable and Greece will be repaying forever. Ports, airports, railways, highways, power companies and plants, telecom companies etc have been sold for a dollar or two. Most of them have been bought by Germans. 600.000 Greeks have immigrated and millions of illigal immigrants and rapefugees are dumped in Greece from Turkey and EU. The last target is the hydrocarbons. When they will be taken, maybe Greece will be left alone...

Deleted Account likes this.
  19. To this I always say that one vote doesn't matter anyway so you might as well vote your conscience.

Yeah, how dare they have higher standard for a presidential candidate than for a random dude.

20. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

Try to disguise your butthurt over Trump better.