1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Pickup women at grocery stores, fear, excuses etc

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by nfpexperiment, Apr 18, 2022.

1. nfpexperiment

nfpexperiment Fapstronaut

Hi,

Just want to rant or something, , so lately I paid more attention when going to grocery stores, conclusion is there are many pretty women shopping alone, perfect setup to approach, if only if I had the guts to approach and have a chat, yes yes ranting I am, should somehow get some balls and do it. Most men are afraid, well in my male friends all of them afraid, not even talking and admitting their fear they dont want to talk about the topic. Imagine all the possibilities if one dares to do it. Always making excuses not to do it.

Br,
    Nfp

Last edited: Apr 18, 2022
  2. Hammond Egger

Hammond Egger Fapstronaut

After approaching over 60 women now and getting rejected by all of them, I've come to the conclusion that cold approach really doesn't work, unless you're in a bar or nightclub, because women usually go there to meet guys. Plus, they're usually drunk and much easier to get when they're under the influence.

When women are out shopping, at the gym, walking around, eating dinner etc.. they're doing those things to DO THOSE THINGS, they're NOT looking for some random guy to approach them. Talking to a random woman is going to be seen as INTRUSIVE, CREEPY and WEIRD.

I would say 99% of women would not give a random guy they don't even know a chance unless the guy is Brad Pitt. Women are not like us, they need to feel safe with and get to know a man first in order to want to be romantic with him. Think about it, a girl doesn't know who you are. You could be a serial killer or rapist and she would have no clue.

For us, we see a beautiful girl with great legs and we want to marry her without ever speaking to her lol. Women ARE NOT LIKE US!

I've actually received many negative responses as well, I felt like many women thought I was a creep for approaching them. Very awkward and I really don't think I'll ever approach another woman because it's really humiliating to feel like a girl thinks you're a creep. Not a good feeling.

Oh and if it helps, I'm very confident and many people think I'm very attractive, and I'm still getting shot down by every woman in sight.

My friend once told me, "You're a really good looking dude. If you're getting constantly rejected the rest of the men out there are completely SCREWED. We should all just give up and not even try if you're getting rejected this much!"

Last edited: Apr 19, 2022
  3. Does anyone anywhere who advocates cold approach consider context? Sure I understand being spontaneous but doesn't it stand to reason there are different approaches to different contexts? Ridiculous simple thing would be the products in the store. Maybe she also likes Digiorno pizza.

4. nfpexperiment

Hmm, some men do have success, so maybe they are good looking dudes I suppose ? Women have higher standards than man regarding looks, they are far more picky, the men should look kinda like henry cavill of superman to feel aroused by them visually. That is according the rationale male. Thing is, I dont have other options than cold approach, my social circle dont have interesting women (fat, lazy no job, single moms etc). I dont want to do online dating yet.

Br,
    Nfp

Legacy of Lost Soul likes this.
  5. nfpexperiment

women are picky as fuck regarding beauty standards ! Yes it seems only if you look like Brad Prit will they give you a chance when cold approaching.

6. nfpexperiment

I had the same thoughts, but where do women go who want to meet guys ? Maybe I missed something ? With covid still there still arent many events yet. Where do they go than ? The bar isnt my thing, I am not a drinker and I am not really into women who go to bars or maybe I should try it, but I do feel socially akward in bars.

7. nfpexperiment

I hope your friend isnt lying to you, I am just average joe.

8. nfpexperiment

Usually in most cases it seems they dont really have to try to go out and find a guy, there are always a group of guys in her social circle already in queue to date her she just has to make the choice.

9. nfpexperiment

No, maybe we want to bang her only, no one wants to marry a beautifull woman, she will destroy your life.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2022
  10. If you're just looking to hookup, nothing beats a bar or a club for a cold approach. I'm in my 30s though, I thought the whole point of tinder and other dating apps was so you don't have to cold approach. If you're looking for a relationship, just about everyone I know met their partner at school or work or a social circle event like a friend of friends party, wedding etc.

The Evangelist likes this.
  11. Hammond Egger

Exactly, you just echoed what I said above lol.

Perfectly said.

12. Hammond Egger

No man I've been told by lots of people I'm really good looking, not just him. Probably over 40 people have told me I'm attractive. Not trying to sound arrogant, but its true.

13. Do you really think approaching 60 women is enough ? Man, it's a long term process. I approached 500 girls before getting my first result. It took me 1 year. Then it was easier. Just take action, question yourself, and you will grow

14. nfpexperiment

500 approaches before results, wow... what did you do different now ?

15. Self acceptance man, self acceptance ^^
    Accepting to be imperfect, and still taking action. That changed everything. And that leads to self love, and fulfilling relationships

stanza88 likes this.
  16. Women, they want the truth. Not your ego. Just show yourself fully as you are, with honesty. And if it doesn't work, don't beat yourself up, it's not necessarily your fault.

You don't have to be perfect.
    Don't seek perfection, learn to be okay with the negative instead.

nfpexperiment likes this.
  17. Hammond Egger

Well, I think you just proved my point. If it takes 500 approaches to get 1 result, then why even try? It seems like way too much work for a tiny little chance something might happen. 1/500 = 0.2% chance. Yea, no thanks lol. I'd rather flee from the humiliation and awkwardness than take that tiny little chance.

Cold approach is stupid, humiliating and most of all, INTRUSIVE. Every girl I've asked about cold approaching told me it's creepy, weird, thirsty and needy.

Argue with me or not, but cold approaching women is intrusive. Girls WILL feel uncomfortable when you do it and it will make you feel like a creep.

All that for a 0.2% chance the girl will actually want you? No thanks.

18. nfpexperiment

@The Evangelist , maybe you are doing something wrong ? Who knows ?

TakingTheSteps likes this.
  19. Hammond Egger

I was responding to @Spirituss. He's the one who went 1/500, not me lol.

Furthermore, the odds of getting a woman from cold approach are very slim. You can look it up on YouTube. Pickup artists calculated it from thousands of approaches and they found that you can get 1 girlfriend from approaching 100 to 200 women. So were not doing something wrong, the method (cold approach) is wrong.

That's odds are insane and just not worth the embarrassment tbh.

Also, you have to remember that the girls who do give you their numbers are probably not the highest quality women you can find. I've never heard of a nice Christian girl giving her number and dating a dude she doesn't even know.

20. nfpexperiment

@The Evangelist , you are suppose to chat first so she get to know you a little bit and if she responds good, than ask for phone number or ask for email adres because that is safe and non intrusive.