1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Off-topic vent thread

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Saturn5, Dec 12, 2023.

1. Saturn5

Saturn5 Fapstronaut

Tired, frustrated, anxious, or just want to post your thoughts on current events? Discuss anything on your mind in this thread and discuss with the other users. It is better to get anything that is bother you off your mind by articulating what you are thinking.

2. drac16

drac16 Fapstronaut

I just wish that there was more love in this world. So many wars, arguments, misunderstandings and such an abundance of hatred, pride and resentment. We [including myself] ought to be more compassionate and understanding. I know that I am part of the problem, so there's that.

3. I am also tired of hatred and I wish people had more empathetic abilities. Hardly anyone I come across thinks what it's like to be the other person.

4. Joe1023

Joe1023 Fapstronaut

I feel like one of, if not THE biggest problem in the world today is the inability of people to agree to disagree, ie things like religion, politics, and other controversial issues like euthanasia, abortion, vaccine mandates, face mask mandates, the death penalty, etc.

Being able to talk with someone you disagree with about whatever is essential to our way of life. The name Jesus used to be the name that stirred up the most controversy, but now I feel like the name Trump has surpassed that by far. Either way, whatever your thoughts are, it will never be better to yell and scream at anyone simply because their opinion is different that ours.