1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Nofap BOOTCAMP ; NO PMO/ HELL Mode [Open]

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by MONSTER MONK, Mar 3, 2019.

Active members attendance

1. Still in!

29.5%
  2. Out!

4.3%
  3. Want in!

66.2%
  1. lazystory

lazystory Fapstronaut

I've started to feel much angry sometimes and much happy sometimes.
    It is erupting during social situation.
    I think Anger and Joy are Emotions that I've been suppressing.

For Joy, I don't know from where this much Joy is coming from, I like it but it is interfering with my study.

I'm an angry person, I can agree on that. However, All these years, Gradually I had been hiding my anger to be socially comfortable. Now it's out of control.

I've been hiding my emotions to be socially comfortable. Now I'm feeling Intense Joy and Anger.
    I feel afraid of myself. I don't know how I'll manage it.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2019
  2. Daily check-in: on day 91.

@MASTER MONK Promotion achieved - Lt. Colonel. :emoji_muscle:

3. I don't like your flirty attitude, captain! Inappropriate! This is a professional military environment! Get on a floor and do 50 push-ups right now, soldier!

4. 3 days over. I was addicted to pmo insanely. It takes me almost 5 years to complete 3days.

5. Yes indeed it is, duly noted Lt. Colonel! On my way to doing push-ups now.

6. Captain Anurag

Captain Anurag Fapstronaut

@fleurette No mobile from 9p.m to 9 a.m has helped me a lot. Sleep quality is improving .Thanks for the suggestion .

7. Great! Have you excluded other screens such as tv, pc/laptop/tablet etc as well?

8. I'm serious tho! Don't just say you do them for the sake of RP, actually do them in real life. :D

9. Captain Anurag

Yes everything

10. Coolyorky

Coolyorky Fapstronaut

I’ve slipped up. Back to day 1. The plus side is as soon as I joined this I did 4 days successfully.

Last year I was unstoppable. No pmo at all. Then started having regular sex(about once a week) and slipped up. The chaser effect.

I’m really mad about looking at pics and mo,ing this morning. A moment of weakness.

I need to check in on nofap everyday like I used to!

Peace brothers

11. Coolyorky

Coolyorky Fapstronaut

That’s a good idea!!!

12. 2 days away from becoming 2nd lieutenant :).

13. Ohhh had to google what this RP means - yeah of course I've done them, I know very well that discipline is a must if you want to conquer these urges including flirty hints. I must stay on track to be a role model for other soldiers. May I ask what kind of daily workout do you follow Lt. Colonel to maintain your rank?

14. Attagirl, captain! Stand at ease.
    I did start doing walking cardio again yesterday, for the first time in months. Other than that nothing for now. If you read my journal you pretty much know everything I do. But the best thing about this is that you don't have to be in good shape yourself to order others to work out, haha.

I wonder though, you did say that you can see when somebody PMOs - language, expressions, energy? What exactly is that you see or feel more specifically? Just curious, cos I don't think I can sense it in others.

Also, congrats on 50 days! Nice round number!

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2019
  15. MasterPablo

MasterPablo Fapstronaut

I'm still on the streak, but yesterday was really hard for me. Too tired, headache and many urges. But now I feel proud that I passed the storm and still keep going :)

16. lazystory

lazystory Fapstronaut

Pain goes away. Be strong.

Deleted Account likes this.
  17. lazystory

lazystory Fapstronaut

What Journal? We can keep journal? How?
    Sorry If I annoyed you. I just don't know about it.

Coolyorky likes this.
  18. It's just a normal forum thread, like any other forum thread, you create in one of the Reboot Logs forum sections. Nothing fancy about it, but works well.

19. how this works? i want to enroll for this army :D

MONSTER MONK and Coolyorky like this.
  20. Captain Anurag

Day 65