1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

No Single Women

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by AUTiger7222, Oct 30, 2018.

1. AUTiger7222

AUTiger7222 Fapstronaut

Yeah, must have been some kind of ad I saw that wanted $9.99 a month for something. But I did look into it and there's nothing close by to where I live so I would have to create something. I'm not comfortable being the leader of a group. I've done it for school projects but I hated it.

2. I've felt this way before. It's usually a fleeting emotion and thought for me, I usually quickly realize the truth behind it: "There are plenty of single women, and I could find them if I made the effort".

What I often say to myself is "I want to fix myself before I form a new relationship" but that's just me. This is probably one of the rawest feelings you can get, and it's good that you are laying it bare.

Anyway, I hope it turns out well for you and that you find what you want and need from this.

3. AUTiger7222

AUTiger7222 Fapstronaut

I've pretty much done everything except hit up bars. I'm not that type of person to go bar hopping. Those places creep me out. Pretty much story goes is I meet a new woman and I think "she's cool" and then I get to know here and find out she's already taken. So it's whatever.

I don't even need anything romantic or sexual. I just want someone to hang out with as straight friends. I don't even have that right now. Being physically and emotionally alone sucks!! Life just isn't worth living like that.

4. I may be wrong but you may want to work on your approach a little bit. You definitely need a change of attitude. A singe girl comments on your post and "I'm sorry for you. That sucks" is what you respond with. Just from the tone of your post I'd bet that when youre meeting these girls, you're carrying around this hopelessly desperate, super lonely, mopey attitude and they're are avoiding you like the plauge.

These girls don't have boyfriends. No woman is going to interested in you when you carry that negativity around. I would stop seeking validation from women, focus on beating PMO and work on the undelying causes of the addiction because this will help you improve your confidence and your psychological state. If you can make some improvements in these areas youll feel different and get better results.

Ra's Al Ghul and Reborn16 like this.
  5. AUTiger7222

AUTiger7222 Fapstronaut

What was I supposed to say to her? Did you happen to check the age between her and me? I am sorry that she's single because it does suck. What else do you expect me to say to her? "Hey baby, let's hook up?" Sorry, but I'm not interested in dating someone who's nearly old enough to be my mom. That's pretty creepy to me.

And no, none of what you said is true. I have no trouble talking to women. The problem is that all of them are TAKEN!! I meet a woman, we hit it off and get to talking and then eventually I find out she's NOT AVAILABLE. When I email women on dating sites my initial emails are always positive and up beat.

Here's an example of an email I would send to a woman.

"Hey (insert name). You have really pretty eyes and after reading your profile it seems like we've got a lot in common. I see you like to go to the beach, I love the beach, it's my favorite vacation spot. I hope you're having a great day and I can't wait to hear from you."

Now tell me, where exactly did I go wrong there? I don't see anything wrong with what I said.

Don't try to act like you know me based on one single post on a message board when there was no other response I could have given her.

6. No one said you had do try to holler at the girl but your response was very negative. You could have said anything else in the world. Theres nothing wrong with being single and theres no need to be all wierd about it. I don't know you at all but from what I see you have a negative attitude and it could be part of the problem.

I've never hung out with you so maybe talk to girls just fine but if youre having trouble connecting with them then you may want to reevaluate your approach. I'm sure I could be wrong and I wasnt trying to be disrespectful but if your gonna get all butthurt when you receive criticism then you may not want to post your personal business online.

7. AUTiger7222

AUTiger7222 Fapstronaut

How was my post negative? I don't understand. "I'm sorry" is something that lots of people say when there is nothing else that can be said. I believe being single absolutely freaking sucks. That's my stance on it. Clearly she does do judging by the thread she created.

I can handle criticism just fine when it's warranted. In that case it wasn't because I didn't do anything wrong.