1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

No Single Women

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by AUTiger7222, Oct 30, 2018.

1. AUTiger7222

AUTiger7222 Fapstronaut

Why is it that there's no single women in the world? Every single woman I meet is already taken. I can't remember the last time I met a single woman. It's one thing to get rejected, it's another completely demoralizing feeling to know that there are no single women left on planet earth!!

mirx88 and pak_assassin like this.
  2. E15

E15 Fapstronaut

I'm a single woman!

3. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

There's lots of single women, but finding one that you have a connection with is the challenge.

mirx88, torrace, FX-05 and 2 others like this.
  4. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

There ya go!

5. AUTiger7222

AUTiger7222 Fapstronaut

It's not even so much as even needing a relationship. It's just needing someone to hangout with and do life together. Life isn't much for living all alone with no one to share your accomplishments with.

horny nerd likes this.
  6. AUTiger7222

AUTiger7222 Fapstronaut

I'm sorry for you. That sucks.

7. AUTiger7222

AUTiger7222 Fapstronaut

Heck, I don't even get bro time anymore. My friend Seth that I used to hang out with has all both abandoned me and my best bud Matthew moved 3 hours away back in 2013 so I never get to see him anymore. I don't have that bond to lean on anymore. I just don't have anyone to spend time with and it just sucks.

8. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

Have you tried Meetup? I've made some good friends already.

AUTiger7222 likes this.
  9. E15

E15 Fapstronaut

I totally agree I gave my boyfriend of 8 years 3 chances to kick this and he couldn't.
    On here because I'm trying to understand this addiction he had. The relapses hurt me so much.
    I don't have a problem other than
    feeling very lonely now..

10. AUTiger7222

AUTiger7222 Fapstronaut

No I hadn't. But it's been suggested to me. I'm just afraid I might meet the wrong kind of people on there.

EDIT: I just looked it up, didn't realize that it costs money to use it. Dang.

11. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

There's that possibility anywhere, but you can easily just not go to that particular meetup anymore if that happens. Real easy solution.

12. ??? You don’t need money for most of the things I’ve seen on meetup.

The only reason I haven’t done anything yet after signing up is I’m too chicken. I’m fine with meeting people at work and talking to them. But I’m too scared to try and meet people away from work. Here at work people are on their best behavior so not so hard to meet others. Away from work people are as cold as ice.

13. I’ve been reading the SO journals and feel terrible for the women there that are trying their best, they don’t deserve to be treated the way they are.

I’m on the mend and feel very bad about a woman I hurt emotionally with my bad behavior years ago. I’m never going to treat a woman like that ever again.

Hope you find a good man and happiness in the near future.

14. Zephon

Zephon Fapstronaut

I thought the same, I met women where I think that she is the one I need. But later I figured out such women are already taken. I thought there is no chance for me but when I visited another countries these visits changed my mind. There are women in the world who are single - and some of them have the same thought like you, that there are no single men.
    Unfortunately I visited another countries just for a short period (for vacation). But that is enough to prove that single women exist in the world!

koolpal and AUTiger7222 like this.
  15. Something I’ve noticed is women who are relaxed, upbeat, and willing to engage in conversation are always attached, married, boyfriend, or girlfriend (I’ve met friendly lesbians who aren’t man haters).

Where I am, single women aren’t willing to engage in conversation with a single man. If I try to start a conversation with a woman that I know is single (and there aren’t many) they don’t want to talk.

That’s just at work.

Away from work I never approach women anymore. Too scared to do it.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2018
    koolpal and AUTiger7222 like this.
  16. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

No dude, its totally free. I don't think you have the right one.

17. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

I'm thinking of trying Russian women but i also dont want a gold digger.

FX-05 likes this.
  18. I read somewhere that the number of single women had doubled in the last decade from average 18% to 36% in age group 18-49. So I don't know why that is, but I'm single also.

19. Zephon

Zephon Fapstronaut

Sure, give it a try ;)
    Worldwide? Or in a specific country/area?
    I could imagine this increase is connected with the increasing human population and the development of the different societies during the time.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2018
  20. Becoming Jasmine

Becoming Jasmine Fapstronaut

I relate, given that I go to a small enough school that I know that literally almost everyone in my grade is either in a relationship or straight, so nobody’s available. But let’s be honest here. There are plenty of single women in the world, you just don’t have the opportunity to meet them. I’m pretty you already know this, but it’s good to vent anyway. Maybe try some group activity you enjoy, and try to meet someone there.

I also relate, and I understand that it sucks not having your friends when you need them the most. It really sounds like you need a new friend to hang out with, so as I mentioned above, it sounds like joining some group activity, or some class you’re interested in, would really help your situation.

AUTiger7222 likes this.