1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

New Year new me

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Bluejay, May 26, 2015.

1. Bluejay

Bluejay Guest

Hey community,

So I just joined this site, I have never been part of any online community. I wanted to join for support during the challenge.

I am 26 years old and if you were to meet me in person you wouldn't think I would have an issue with PMO. I am easy on the eyes and have no issues (at least in my earlier 20's) meeting, attracting and being with women. Slowly my sex drive and my sex life began to suffer and eventually came to a stop recently with constant PMO.

My last relationship really pushed me to make some changes in my life. I was under a lot of pressure from work and having PMO in my life obviously did not help the situation. Men only can dream of the girl I was in a relationship with but because of a combination of stress and PMO lifestyle, the sex in our relationship suffered. There I was, laying in bed with the most beautiful woman you can imagine and I could not perform or enjoy our time together. Suffering from ED (and premature ejaculation when I was erect) destroyed my confidence and sex life.

I am here to get back to my old lifestyle and to be able to appreciate relationships and enjoy the company of women again. Now being in my later 20's, I do want to settle down and meet someone to have a meaningful and fulfilling relationship (eventually leading to marriage and a family). I never want to go through what I did with my last relationship again.

All the best!

2. Hey,

It's a bit belated.

But welcome to NoFap. There are some great resources at:

- L