My story

For Fapstronauts who are disciples of Christ

1. Painlich

Painlich Fapstronaut

I am totally exhausted. There was an argument with my girlfriend, I slept bad at night and there is very much to do.
    I can only trust god that "they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint." Isaiah 40,31.

2. Painlich

Painlich Fapstronaut

Today, I managed to study the scripture. It is always fascinating how much god loves us. I am so thankfull for him.

3. Painlich

Painlich Fapstronaut

The day was great and had alot of fun. Did some sports and went to my church.
    I think everything is as it should be.

4. Painlich

Painlich Fapstronaut

Another nice day. Attended to church and met with frineds. Live is good. Thank you god!

5. Painlich

Painlich Fapstronaut

I went up early and prayed over 30 mins. It was refreshing and helped me alot during the day.

6. Painlich

Painlich Fapstronaut

Today, I had some time waiting for somthing and I used it to read the bible. I must confess that I am not that good in regularly reading the bible. Definitly something I need to work on. Nevertheless, my relationship to god is fine.

7. Painlich

Painlich Fapstronaut

I was very busy. Still I managed to pray some time to god. I hope the next week will not be that full.

8. Painlich

Painlich Fapstronaut

I had a huge argument with my girlfriend. Later we reconciled. But somehow I had no motivation to pray to god.
    I hope the next days will be better.

9. Painlich

Painlich Fapstronaut

I know that god loves me and he is always there for me. Still, today I took not the time to pray to him that much. I am very busy and exhausted right now and hope that the weekend will be better.

10. Painlich

Painlich Fapstronaut

I had a wonderful weekend. Did a lot of sports and went to a worship night. I feel very close to god.

11. Painlich

Painlich Fapstronaut

I have talked a long time with my girlfriend about god and doing his work. It was such a nice time. Despite that, my work is quiet a bit frustrating but I belive that god is in control.

12. Painlich

Painlich Fapstronaut

The day was OK. I had a longer time with god and went to our cell group.
    I had a small desire for PMO but I could surpress it. With the help of god it will be no more problem for me.

13. Painlich

Painlich Fapstronaut

The day was really nice. I had no further temptations. Thank god! May he protect me further. I spent a wonderful time with my girlfriend and met some friends. Right now, at work it is fun to be there.

14. Painlich

Painlich Fapstronaut

Today, I had some time waiting for someone. There, I noticed that my thougths still kept moving to a PMO related topic. I had to say STOP and decide to do something different. There is always the danger for a relapse. But with god's help I will overcome! In the evening I took my time to pray to him and got new strength and refreshment.

15. Painlich

Painlich Fapstronaut

I slept very short and in the mornig I had much time to think about everything. My thougts kept wandering everytime to PMO. I did not wanted it that way. So I decide to pray and read the bible. It helped! I was so happy that I did not waste my time thinking about and doing PMO which would be 5 mins of joy and days of regret. In the afternoon I had a longer praying session with my girlfriend. It is nice to have someone to pray with. I hope I can manage the next day as tomorrow morining I will have plenty of time for myself. May god help me.

16. Painlich

Painlich Fapstronaut

The battle was very thigth but I won. It was very close in losing today but I managed it. This was the biggest figth of the past month. May god redeem me from the evil.

17. 2dayz_iz_2long

2dayz_iz_2long Fapstronaut

amen brother

we were like the isralites wondering around the mountain for forty years before coming back to the promised land!

18. Painlich

Painlich Fapstronaut

Eventually the battle is over. The temptation is gone. I attanted to the sermone of our church and had a good time with my friends. God is good. I love him.

19. Painlich

Painlich Fapstronaut

Finally I am back at my daily routine. The relationship with god is going well. Nothing to complain.

20. Painlich

Painlich Fapstronaut

I slept very bad and was tired all the day. That made the temptation coming back. It is always a problem if I am tired and/or lonely. It was a hard struggle but thank god I withstand.
    I think I should have gone with this to him and ask him for his strength. I think it would have been easier.