1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My Journey Of Frame

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by FaithWithGod, Apr 6, 2023.

1. FaithWithGod

FaithWithGod Fapstronaut

Going to be posting Daily about my Journey of Updating my Identity which is based of several life rules I have just set myself:
    -Honesty
    -Integrity
    -Respect

I have always taken shit from others cos I had no core values/rules. I've finally realized that I have to set certain rules so that when certain people violate them, I can remove them from my life.
    I am really fired up for this Journey but I know that since I'm a beginner I may stumble and fall into taking shit from people again but I want to level up each new day
    So Help me out on this journey as I share my experiences socializing with People in my daily life.

2. FaithWithGod

FaithWithGod Fapstronaut

So today I had an experience of how tough this journey is going to be and how much I have to improve.
    So as I was shopping for cosmetics today, I saw one of my friends there unexpectedly and he said what are you buying and then I showed him my stuff and he picked up a hair conditioner and gave me a look of amusement like "Bro you really use this?" And I kinda fucked up again said something like it's my roommates etc ffs..
    I'm still scared like person tle.. but hopefully I can imporve

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2023