1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My Ex

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Changeforthebest, Oct 6, 2023.

1. Changeforthebest

Changeforthebest Fapstronaut

This is bothering me. Thoughts of my ex keeps coming in and I have a new girlfriend who is so sweet and I like her a lot and want to focus on us. What do I do guys??? Even wen I’m been productive, I think about oral with my ex and other unhealthy thoughts.

fusion47 likes this.
  2. drac16

drac16 Fapstronaut

You don't have to do anything; just give yourself some time. It's hard for one to lose something that was very important. It's perfectly normal, so don't feel bad about it. It took me a while to get over my last girlfriend.

Twizza likes this.
  3. Ruuyo

Ruuyo Fapstronaut

So tough, man. I promised my ex ( my class mate ) to marry and I never touched or dated her, only online texting and phone calls. Even after 4 years, I still have feelings for her. I want to forget but those thoughts are unconscious and automatic. Don't worry, as days pass, those emotions will fade away and get weaker and won't make you suffer anymore. Stay strong.

Twizza and fusion47 like this.
  4. Changeforthebest

Changeforthebest Fapstronaut

I uploaded a picture of my new gf on my story yesterday, my ex called me today saying she’s sorry for the way she spoke to me 3 months ago. We broke up July. Why??

Semtex likes this.