1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
Ruuyo
Manage Groups:
Birthday:
May 24, 2003 (Age: 20)

Share This Page

Ruuyo

Fapstronaut, Male, 20

Again started my journey.Now I am more optimistic than ever. I want to find meaning in life through self development. I promise I'll win. Mar 31, 2024

1. Ruuyo
      Ruuyo
      Again started my journey.Now I am more optimistic than ever. I want to find meaning in life through self development. I promise I'll win.
      1. HenryforwardV2 and Mr. Cooler like this.
    2. Ruuyo
      Ruuyo
      I don't have any faith in me. For last 7 years I tried hard but I failed each time.I will surely suicide after my parents departure.I'mloser
      1. Krillin1993 likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. BranchingOut
        BranchingOut
        I put the metaphorical pistol away. Fuck the world if they don't like you they can go fck themselves, hopefully you do the same brother.
        Oct 12, 2023
        Ruuyo likes this.
      4. BranchingOut
        BranchingOut
        For real.
        Oct 12, 2023
      5. Talz
        Talz
        You probably have a lot of toxic shame in your core. Did you know the most successful people also fail the most? Because they try the hardest things! But each failure doesn't make you a loser, the failures are life lessons. Thomas Edison tried 1000 times to invent the lightbulb, did those 999 failures make him a loser? No, but it is hard to see this when you have toxic shame.
        Oct 12, 2023
        Ruuyo likes this.
    3. Ruuyo
      Ruuyo
      Target 4 stages. 1) 90 days , 2) 150 days , 3) 365 days , 4)500 days. 70 days to go to complete stage 1.
    4. Ruuyo
      Ruuyo
      175 days to go. Want to heal my depression, social media and pmo addiction
    5. Ruuyo
      Ruuyo
      170 days to go. Want to heal my depression, social media and pmo addiction and get in my dream university
      1. Last Hope 000 and SilentWolfSong like this.
    6. Ruuyo
      Ruuyo
      170 days to go.
  • About

Birthday:
    May 24, 2003 (Age: 20)

Signature

[​IMG]