1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Leaving Nofap

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Apr 17, 2019.

1. Try not to get discouraged by things taking a long time, or having relapses. I've been around here for 6 years, and this is about the farthest I've ever gotten. It's an up and down war. You might lose a lot of battles along the way, but you keep fighting to win the war. Good luck!

2. thank you castielle, I will try to look at it like that

vxlccm likes this.
  3. vxlccm

vxlccm Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Hey, how have you been the past couple weeks, John?
    You were around this weekend but didn't say much, publicly.

To respond a little to your comments about early experience in the NoFap forums... One of the best ways I've found this site to be supportive is through the reboot logs section for my age group. (for me that's 40+) Getting on and reading is great. And, yeah, I lurked now and again for a year before joining in. But, you keeping a journal and interacting with others is the best way to have lots of support. PM and AP stuff is okay while the other one or two people have energy to devote to be friends. Inevitably, though, life changes happen and people face in, out, and back into activity here.

Overall, my 4 years here has been amazingly supported by this community. Try to give better than you expect and you'll be pleasantly surprised. In my humble opinion, the whole Internet has no better place for us in recovery. Consider donating some money to help keep it running, as well :)

4. Thank you, I just relapsed but it was the longest streak in a long time

5. vxlccm

vxlccm Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Well, good job stretching the willpower.

You're prepared to do even better now :)