Just got out of a relationship and feeling lonely

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by C04DR3D, Aug 3, 2023.

1. C04DR3D

C04DR3D Fapstronaut

I’ve been trying hard not to feel this way but I just cant stop for some reason. The day we broke up I stoped PMO and idk if I feel more lonely because of that also. (Im 18 days clean).

I have thoughts of never finding anyone, or never finding someone that wants me.

for now I kinda want to stay single but in another way I just want to get back into a relationship. But I worry because I have social anxiety and that woman will think I’m weird.

add eddie likes this.
  2. BranchingOut

BranchingOut Fapstronaut

When you usually come out of a relationship, your brain tends to crave another person to fill that void of being loved for instant gratification. Sometimes it is a good idea to find another love but sometimes when you do that you bring alot of the baggage from the previous relationship into the new one (not always).

My recommendation is to take a little time off to heal your heart before starting a new one. Take this time to be extra kind to yourself and treat yourself to good food or stop by the beach and take it all in and reflect. Then when you feel like you are more healed, then you can start to love with more confidence...

add eddie and C04DR3D like this.
  3. add eddie

add eddie Fapstronaut

Or think like this. You have already been once in a relationship. You already succeeded to find a girlfriend. So why should you not be able to do it again?

Fzol and C04DR3D like this.