1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Just a Nathan

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by CallMeNathan, Oct 20, 2017.

1. CallMeNathan

CallMeNathan Fapstronaut

Hey everyone. I am quite new to this and I don't want this introduction to look too long, so I'm going to try and keep it somewhat short.

I am very glad I found out about this community, I've been having issues since quite a young age and as I am almost 17, my birthday is on the 25th of October I decided to do something good to myself and improve my mentality with stopping all the crap I have been doing for years, it has brought me pain, regret, stress and hell.. even sometimes something that I thought was depression for a temporary period of time.

Now, I have been doing this for a long time.. I do not really feel too comfortable sharing since when but, a long time is a long time and the maximum break I had during all those years was two weeks if that.. And I've been not listening to urges then because of private things happening.. tough times, anyway.. I feel like I am writing too much.

Aside of that, I hope you have an idea of where I am coming from. When it comes to hobbies, I really am into IT and Aviation. Both, really.. I want to go to University in a year or so and get a degree in IT, then pursue something to do in aviation.

My last time I did well.. that, and hopefully it was my last time was yesterday on the 20th of October, my plan is to go all the way to 19th of January and see how I will feel then.. since I have this for so long I think I will need a longer period of time to fix my mind and my body. It is going to be tough and I am planning to be active, I will be seeking for help here from people some times and asking questions, if that's okay.
    I live in Ireland, I am not Irish though.

Sorry for making this so long. If you have got any questions, please do ask.
    I wish you all a great morning, evening or night wherever you are!

vxlccm and MLMVSS like this.
  2. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap, and early happy birthday. :)

CallMeNathan likes this.
  3. r8js

r8js Fapstronaut

welcome. now ur going to be 17. early happy birthday .
    ur observation,ur thoughts,ur efforts,ur courage against pmo is highly appreciated.

vxlccm and CallMeNathan like this.