1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Judgment (EYE OPENING)

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by nefelibata, Oct 5, 2016.

1. nefelibata

nefelibata Fapstronaut

Don't care about what other people say about you. You're great person and you should be happy with who you are and you should love the person whom you are. If they don't see all that good in you then there the ones that have problems. But know that there not responsible for there actions it's just something thats been there, something we've learned from others which is "judging" each other and people think its ok to judge others but they don't realize how hurtful it could be sometimes for the person whom you judge. Think before you do something, don't think just cause everyone else is doing it than it's not wrong.
    Loveeeeee you all. Let there be good everywhere :D

2. solsticeboy

solsticeboy Fapstronaut

I couldn't agree more. While we all want to participate and be considered included in the fun of intersex relations, dating and sexual experience (yes, I'm gonna admit that a threesome sounds fun), if you constantly compare yourself to others' standards and achievements, you'll never truly be happy. Although society implicitly makes it seem like "you need to be getting laid" and "girls should be lifting their skirts for someone like you" or "Be a man and get some action", the truth is by age 20 most people are too focused on their own lives to be judgemental. VERY few people have acted in ways that are judgemental about my romantic or sexual desires and results.

And this is because of the only important fact to remember in this whole struggle:

"I SHOULD'VE/SHOULD BE" really translates as "I feel I need..." Society may implicitly have stereotypes, assumptions and the usual rotten judgemental douchebags in the apple carton of civilization, but an assumption has to hurt you only if you agree with it and take it onto your shoulders as a bearable weight-which eventually becomes too painful to carry.

Of course we want to be datinb by the time we're...21-23...and have sexual partners and relationships by the time we're...25-27. But that's only because it's a statistic and not a necessary demand. In the end, you have to make it your own journey and remind yourself:

1) "I Deserve better"="I CAN do better than this."
    2) My situation is not my destination nor does it define me as a character of moral or social standing.
    3) I am NOT unworthy of love or acceptance.

3. nefelibata

nefelibata Fapstronaut

I completely agree with you.