I'm alone outside of school

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Deleted Account, Sep 13, 2022.

1. I didn't sleep properly last night. I'm not completely sleepy. Since 5 hours of sleep was not enough, I rested for 1 hour during the day. The reason it's 1 hour is because I don't want to disturb my sleep pattern. Normally I would sleep more :)
    Thanks, it was nice. I'm glad there's a costume party at school on December 30, but it's almost a month away.

2. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

That is sensible. :)
    Yes. Here the schools have been closed this week for half term. But I expect your dates run differently in your country.

ODIOS08 likes this.
  3. We will have a holiday soon. have a good week

4. @IGY I did m for NNN today. I'm ready for tomorrow now. :D

5. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

:D ...thanks, you too.
    Good luck bro. :)

ODIOS08 likes this.
  6. Thanks, you too.

7. @IGY I had a great day. I've been spending my days happily lately. This week is my exam week. I took the English and Literature exam today. Tomorrow is math. Anyway, I won't bother myself any more :D
    How are your days?

8. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

That is great to here @ODIOS08! :D

My day was good thanks. I got an important job done this afternoon, so am feeling happy about that! :)

ODIOS08 likes this.
  9. At least you have some.
    And I am alone inside and outside literally everything.
    Stop browsing through all this shitty content on media platforms.

ODIOS08 likes this.
  10. This is upsetting, I hope you can find it soon.
    I'm learning to control myself somehow.
    @IGY The gym teacher pushed too hard today. I was also tired during recess. I was constantly on the move for 1.30 hours. But it was fun. There is such a thing as crossaction moves. He's making the moves.

11. I do not. I will always be rejected. That’s just the way I am. One thing I’ve learnt about getting a friend/girlfriend is that it’s not even worth trying. It’s a vicious cycle: no social value – people aren’t interested in you – no friends – no social value… I’m through with it all.
    Alright.

12. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

He sounds like a hard taskmaster your gym teacher! :eek: I think you have this only once per week, which is just as well! :rolleyes:

ODIOS08 likes this.
  13. The school chose a 9-year soldier as if there were no other gym teachers. It's normal to be like this. I did a pull-up(it was my own will).
    We had a math test. I definitely got the highest 15 :D

14. Actually, I am experiencing the same. The people I called friends turned out to be fake.

15. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Fantastic! I was going to say yesterday that maths was my worst subject. But I am glad you are good at it buddy. :)

ODIOS08 likes this.
  16. I don't know how the exam results work in England, but in Turkey it is calculated out of 100 and 15 is extremely bad.
    High school math is so weird.
    How was your day buddy?

17. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

:oops:
    So-so, kind of average. A bit meh.

ODIOS08 likes this.
  18. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I have been feeling good for the last couple of days. How are you @ODIOS08?

ODIOS08 likes this.
  19. Sorry, it's been a bit of a busy week. I was always stressed because it was exam week. Anyway, I got 35 even though I expected 15 in math. I got it better than I expected :D 50-odd from literature. I was fine except for the stress
    I'm glad you had a good day. I hope it always goes well.

20. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

It is nice to be surprised in a good way! :)
    Thanks bro. Yes, today is another good day. I am pain-free! :D

ODIOS08 likes this.