1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I'm alone outside of school

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Deleted Account, Sep 13, 2022.

1. @IGY Our car has been towed and we have been waiting for almost 30 minutes. Other than that, today was my mother's birthday and we had breakfast outside. It was an excellent breakfast. I haven't felt this happy in a long time.
    How r u bro?

2. @IGY I think I'm having digestive problems because Nescafe is bad. Because when we first got it, there was no problem. After 4 days, it tasted sour and spoiled. I had stomach problems because it was spoiled. Even though I took a few sips today, I have mild cramping, nausea, stomachache and loss of appetite but also hunger. I actually got better yesterday, I wish I hadn't drank it.

I guess you sleep a little late and wake up early. Is little sleep enough?

3. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

If so, better to throw away and get a new one.
    I have an illness - chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) which affects my sleep. Sometimes I sleep a lot more than normal. At other times a lot less than normal. Regardless, I feel exhausted most of the time. I do not feel rested when I wake up. :(

ODIOS08 likes this.
  4. Get well soon, are you taking any medication for it? If so, which ones do you use? Whether I sleep 4 hours, 8 hours or 24 hours, I am tired again. I suspect I have this disease too, but I'm too lazy to go to the doctor.

5. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Thanks buddy.

There is no treatment for it, so it is something that I have to manage the best I can. The thing with fatigue is, that it is the symptom of numerous things. For example, you might have a thyroid issue. That can be solved with a tablet. So it is worth having some blood tests done at the doctors to see if you have anything they can help you with. Take care @ODIOS08. :)

ODIOS08 likes this.
  6. @IGY I used to have hyproid disease but now I'm cured. I had my blood values checked 2 months ago, a few values were too high. Other than that, the values were normal, for example hemoglobin. But my thyroids are normal.
    It's sad to hear that. Since I've been in the same situation, I can understand the difficulty. That's why I take caffeine all the time, but after a while tolerance develops, of course, that's the downside.

7. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

That is good. I am pleased that you are in good health for the most part. :)
    It is not the healthiest way to deal with fatigue, not least because it is addictive. Look after yourself mate.

ODIOS08 likes this.
  8. Maybe it's unhealthy, but I'm too tired without coffee, at least I can spend the day with coffee. I am so tired that I would be in bed all the time if I didn't have my needs.
    I can't sleep well. I don't know why, but poor quality despite getting enough sleep.

9. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Yeah, I sympathise. If you do not go to the doctor with this specifically, at least mention it when you go for some other reason. He may have some alternative suggestion to make. You do not have to take his advice, but at least consider it.

ODIOS08 likes this.
  10. @IGY I will do it. I just had a fight with my mom, I don't know what I'm feeling.

11. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Sorry to hear that bro. :(
    Take some time out to work it out...

ODIOS08 likes this.
  12. It was actually a very silly fight, but it passed. Anyway, I actually slept for 9.30 hours, but I'm extremely tired right now, I'm going to sleep early today.

13. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I hope you have a really nice sleep. Good evening bro.

ODIOS08 likes this.
  14. Thanks bro. Good evening to you too. So glad I have you.

15. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Thanks buddy. :)

ODIOS08 likes this.
  16. @IGY dude i need to sleep and i can't sleep. There is no problem if there is no school tomorrow, but I will have problems at school

17. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

It is frustrating. When this happens, try not to stress yourself about it because it will keep you awake even more. Try to read a couple of pages from a book, not a screen.

ODIOS08 likes this.
  18. @IGY how r u buddy? It was hard to endure on 4 hours of sleep (sleep at 3 and get up at 7). Looks like I'm going to have a good night's sleep tonight.

19. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I am alright, but my mood is low. Just one of those days.
    I hope tonight is a good one for you pal. :)

ODIOS08 likes this.
  20. Thanks. :)
    If it's not personal, do you want to tell?