i Need Gains

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Khufu, Sep 29, 2019.

1. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    hi
    so lately ive been sitting around doing nothing. no appetite so i eat like bird, i lost weight considerably, im looking anorexic ,friends are pointing out how thin im getting, they can feel my ribs, i feel i look gross,pretty soon they well see the outline of my skull,my legs get sore just by walking up stairs,its tripping me out
    i stand at 5 foot 9 inches, 134lbs,
    im at 24 days NoFap right now so im not completely failing at everything,
    my goal is 90 days no P no M,
    routine
    i eat healthy every two hours, but i eat nothing an hour before workouts,
    push ups
    sit ups
    squats,
    pistol squats
    jump rope
    i work out two days straight then rest one day then work out two days then rest a day,you need a rest day, regenerate an rebuild, recuperate,
    as i progress i well be using weighted vest ,

calisthenics were always my friend my goal isnt body building its simply to appear an feel fit,well i get gym membership dont know, depends how i feel down the road, i could always join the 24-7 fitness club in my neighborhood ,

i get so stressed at work so this fitness should help curb the distress in right direction

2. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    i need the christian bale discipline

3. NothingMoreNothingLess

NothingMoreNothingLess Fapstronaut

Join 24/7 fitness. While you're at it, buy this: https://www.amazon.com/Muscle-Milk-Gainer-Protein-Vanilla/dp/B00AAI6K7O I was able to gain 20 pounds in a matter of 3-4 months while drinking it every morning and every evening (I weighed the same as you before). Also pack on a lot of meaty treats, dairy, veggies, fruits, nuts (sometimes, not always). Always, always, always be confident about yourself. If you lose a pound accidentally, not a big deal. Just eat A LOT. Do you cook meals yourself? You can find a lot of good recipes from Jamie Oliver (Italian carbonara, how does that sound to you?) or if your mom cooks ask her to fill you up with a lot of food. I bet she would be happy to do so! You can get the gains, if you put the energy into it! I believe in you my man, I really hope you can go make those gains because I want you to be happy with yourself! Also, bodybuilding.com is a good site for advice as well. Go get it man!

Toni7, Recreatio, PeterGrip and 2 others like this.
  4. Daedaleus

Daedaleus Fapstronaut

Increase your overall calorie intake, make sure they are nutritionally dense calories i.e. peanut butter. If you're looking to increase muscle gain then ensure you're doing the right amount of weight and reps to maximize muscular hypertrophy. But it sounds like your biggest issue is getting enough calories not only to do daily activity, but for your body to heal, recuperate, and generate muscle growth.

Also, if you're not feeling well, go to a doctor. I had a dead gallbladder that made me lose 70 lbs in 7 months because I couldn't eat and felt like shit but I didn't know how much pain I was in or sick I was really feeling until they were able to diagnose the problem and removed it. I then gained 35 lbs of muscle over the span of 4 months after the surgery.

5. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    i take turns cooking with my grandma. whom i live with. this past week ive been cooking bigger breakfasts other then plain mini wheats ive been always eatting, an my appetite slowly increased during the day which surprized me in a good way, this gainer powder you recommended is the taste good cause ive tasted other powders an they were nasty tasting, thanks for your faith in me

6. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    i had no appetite for healthy calorie intake at all, but its slowly coming back, i dont feel sick or anything, ijust feel unfit, all i know about weight training is , training one certain way well get you so far with growth ,muscle memory well remmber your pattern an stop growing or somehting so you gotta switch your style an duration i think

7. Daedaleus

Daedaleus Fapstronaut

Yeah, you will naturally hit plateaus as you train. Changing your routine (i.e. the lifts you do) or the amount of sets/reps you do both can help break out of that plateau. I have a thread about weight lifting on this sub-forum if you want to take a look; I still have to add the plateau section, but hopefully there's some helpful information there to help you towards your fitness goals!

Leader of ME likes this.
  8. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    yeah my man shoot me that thread link ,thanks, im taking off now, gonna go around my area an talk with numerous fitness gyms till i find one i feel fits for me

Recreatio and (deleted member) like this.
  9. Daedaleus

Daedaleus Fapstronaut

10. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    im back from signing up for a 12 month contract to a great fitness gym, im ready to train like a marine

11. NothingMoreNothingLess

Look up Jamie Oliver on Youtube, he makes some good food that is quick, easy, healthy, and full of carbohydrates. Pasta is something you should consider increasing intake as it supplies a lot of carbs for your body to burn and not waste protein. That gain powder is delicious! And good job with signing up to a gym! You can do it man! Let's go!

{Ananta} likes this.
  12. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    i actually signed up to a fitness centre that is brand new,they been open for a month now, i showed up right on time, they had a deal that was ending in afew days, 55.00 monthly, access to everything, discounts on theyre products, they have a extensive variety, so when you plateau,i worked out just a little and my body is sore an tired now, but i learnt today as i was reading a random magazine i read out of boredom that we have 3 types of metabolisms constantly at work even when your resting, the main metabolism is when your resting, that answers all my questions,

13. NothingMoreNothingLess

Good job man! Now let's get to work! :emoji_muscle: :cool:

420 mile high and {Ananta} like this.
  14. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    thanks man next i need to get as hyped as you [​IMG]

15. It really comes down to diet. If you don't eat enough, you won't gain anything. I have a friend who works out hard 4x a week with weights but doesn't follow a diet and eats like a bird. I only work out 2x a week and follow a high protein diet and I'm twice his size.

Leader of ME and {Ananta} like this.
  16. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    what i have planned is two breakfasts two lunches then big dinner meals
    wake up for work at 430 am
    first cooked breakfast 445 am
    second breakfast 830am
    lunch 11 30am
    2nd lunch 1-130pm
    hit the gym at 3-3:15 pm
    dinner at 5-6pm
    head to bed at 730 pm
    ive always had sweet sugary deserts after dinner full of sugar i realize i need to switch that up to other healthier late snack

17. Wannabesaint2

Wannabesaint2 Fapstronaut

Best way get enough protein and bulk dirty don't use creatine and mass gainer eat fried potatoes and anything basically don't take mass gainers don't focus on healthy if you have fast metabolism your

FX-05 likes this.
  18. Wannabesaint2

I was really skinny I tried mass gainers and creatine I got big in no time everyone was shocked and when I could afford them anymore I simply lost the water weight and fake fat weight and returned to skinny now I eat almost anything and everything dirty but quality weight gain and I'm still lean muscle I can eat oily or sugary but if you train you'll be fine

Coffee Candy and {Ananta} like this.
  19. Wannabesaint2

The more fibre you consume the more calories you need to eat so healthy is not a great option

Recreatio, Coffee Candy and {Ananta} like this.
  20. Wannabesaint2

And also just don't fap because after your body uses most nutrients to build sperm not muscle if you sperm is always full your body will use protein for muscle mass

Recreatio, Leader of ME and {Ananta} like this.