1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I just got blackmailed

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Daring Dara Dara, May 29, 2022.

1. Daring Dara Dara

Daring Dara Dara Fapstronaut

Its been a little while since i posted anything but right now but i just got blackmailed so i guess i have something to write about

So basically i just relapsed after a 12 day streak and after this happened basically i got a message from an instagram account asking me “questions” now stupidly I sent explicit photos to this account. This account later sent them to everyone i had added and asked for 300 dollars if i ever wanted them to be deleted. Now im not paying 300 dollars so I reported the account and now i assume my body is on the internet. If anyone has any experience with this and knows what to do please comment and also if something seems to good to be true then it probably is

WilliamJ.F., JoeinUSA and +TenPercent like this.
  2. smh_fam

smh_fam Fapstronaut

Good, because you have no idea if they would actually take them down even if you did pay them.

All you can do is cut off all contact with that person and learn from your mistake.

3. I'd stop talking to them at this moment. Delete you're account so people don't know who you were. Report it to the site and get in contact right away, work with them. They can possibly block them from doing any more harm if they actually have photo's. They have the power to shut this person down.

lord_nelson likes this.
  4. I'm sorry to hear that you got blackmailed. I myself had shared exposed images of myself to a woman on a dating website. I'm very thankful that i wasn't blackmailed. After sharing those images, I promised myself that I would never expose myself online to anyone else again. It's very tempting. Luckily, not many women request exposed photos from me. I think that's partly because I keep away from the internet, for the most part. I usually keep 8.5 daily hours away from the internet.

Another huge issue of sharing exposed photos is legal consequences. Someone can falsely claim that you shared exposed photos to them or their child. Heck, the blackmailer could send your exposed photos to your employer or coworkers, which can get you fired.

5. Daring Dara Dara

Daring Dara Dara Fapstronaut

UPDATE: everything turned out ok thankfully i was able to buy myself enough time to report the account and within 15 minutes of the account being reported it got permanently deleted and all of my leaked photos were deleted. I really lucked out in the end but if anyone reads this in the future just remember to never send explicit photos of yourself to anyone.