1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

i just gave my phone number to a girl on bus

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by HardWorkOnly, Mar 23, 2022.

1. ZAk1

ZAk1 Fapstronaut

not where I am from most people i see outside have girlfriends i hardly see any single ppl

2. onceaking

onceaking Fapstronaut

There are a lot of people on this site and I don't everyone, but I know some people on here and they are normal people irl. Some are married, have kids and have good jobs. I don't know what percentage of people are in this section but it seems at least a quarter, if not half fit into this section.

I accept not everyone who looks at P or M is addicted to it. I was listening to an episode of God Forbid on alcoholism and in it they talk about why people become alcoholics. What's pointed out is if alcohol was the cause of addiction everyone who drank would get addicted. It is something else. I heard one Doctor say that addiction starts back in our childhood. It is my view addiction is a result of how we're wired. Most people are vulnerable to some sort of addiction and some of those addictions are socially acceptable. Some people are in denial of their addictions. Some people do a good job of hiding their addictions. I'm not saying the people you know are secretly addicted, nor am I saying they're not. People can be good at deceiving themself and others.

3. nomo

nomo Fapstronaut

You did a nice move, but it has a low % rate that she will phone you. Now that you have taken that first step, the next time you see a girl that interests you, talk to her. Saying anything is better than nothing. Let this experience boost your confidence and prepare you for the next time.
    You could say almost anything, try to find some common ground. Do you go to this university, do you often take the bus, etc? It doesn't matter what you say as long as you engage her, then it will be easy to ask for her number.
    Great job, I think it's great that you tried something new.