1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

i just gave my phone number to a girl on bus

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by HardWorkOnly, Mar 23, 2022.

1. HardWorkOnly

HardWorkOnly Fapstronaut

Hello guys today i just got in the bus to go to my university,i saw a very very beautiful girl (red hair with blue eyes and very clean skin),the bus was full of people.The moment that i was going to go out i gave her the piece of paper that i had with me(it had my phone number and my name),i just told her "take it" and she took it and i went out.Do you think i did it right?

Last edited: Jan 24, 2023
    AnnaConways and Mr. Monk like this.
  2. PrioritySystem

PrioritySystem Fapstronaut

Did you have any eye contact with her during the bus trip? If not then it’s not likely that anything will happen. But if you two had been looking at each other a few times during the bus trip then what you did is a good method I think.

I had this situation once but the girl was obviously staring at me a few times, when I got out I told her: ‘tomorrow, same time’, she didn’t show up but I matched her on Tinder a day later (we recognised each other). Piece of paper with a number on it would also have worked most likely

helloo1221 likes this.
  3. HardWorkOnly

HardWorkOnly Fapstronaut

We looked at each other 2-3 times but that doesnt mean she might be interested,i am asking because i am afraid that this way might be creepy,i dont know,Btw i looked very confident so maybe not

4. PrioritySystem

PrioritySystem Fapstronaut

If she looked at you a couple of times, you have to guess by the look in her eyes what it meant. You can often tell by the look in their eyes if they are attracted to you or not. I think it was a good bold move by you

Kairose and helloo1221 like this.
  5. HardWorkOnly

HardWorkOnly Fapstronaut

Thank you for your answer and your great words

Kairose likes this.
  6. MitchA

MitchA Fapstronaut

Hey at least you tried! Listen, don't overthink this stuff and develop the ability to laugh at yourself a little. That also goes a long way to improve your confidence. If she calls...awesome! If she doesn't...well....(they're all a little crazy, and definitely some more than others. You might have dodged a huge bullet..). Don't ruminate....don't fear rejections...and remember that ten years in the future none of this stuff will be a big deal. Hell...you'll probably forget half of your attempts by then, and find the rest funny. And, give yourself a pat on the back for giving it a shot.

Also, try this one on for size. Next time walk up to a girl and just say "Sorry, but I'd never forgive myself if I didn't at least try to ask for your number...I'd really like to take you to dinner sometime." Might come out as garble once or twice but who the hell cares? Expect the no...makes the one that says yes all the better.

absoluteminded and HardWorkOnly like this.
  7. you have balls, i respect it. What ended up happening? what % Does this method usually work in your experience?

8. HardWorkOnly

HardWorkOnly Fapstronaut

I only did this once she never called me

9. Pauley

Pauley Fapstronaut

Still worth a try. It's a compliment for her. Nothing creepy at all. Good job man!

HardWorkOnly and Warrior4Freedom like this.

10. You did the best you could man. Even if she doesn't call you back, you took a pass at her and she should feel complimented. Most good looking girls I admit I avoid.. In my mind I see them having a boyfriend already which is 90% true of the time, I'm not judging but most of the time I hear about the sexual partners they have and it's more then two or a long term relationship.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2023
    HardWorkOnly likes this.
  11. Strugglestreet

Strugglestreet Fapstronaut

Dude,

Nice move! Who the fuck cares if she calls or not.

You saw her, were attracted and made a move - what else can you do?

If you didn't, you would have always thought you should have and would have regretted not doing it.

Think of it like this - you were kind enough to give her a shot at you, it's her loss if she doesn't take it up. Too bad so sad for her!

BigBob73 and HardWorkOnly like this.
  12. AnnaConways

AnnaConways New Fapstronaut

It's great that you were brave enough to give your phone number to someone you found attractive. It takes courage to act like that, and it's a good way to meet new people and make connections.
    Of course, it's important to remember that not everyone will be interested in pursuing a relationship or friendship, and that's okay. I once had to give a girl who stalked me a free phone number for verification, which was fake. I just think it's important to respect people's boundaries and decisions.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2023
    goodnice 2.0 likes this.
  13. ZAk1

ZAk1 Fapstronaut

bruh is everyone on this forum an incel giving a stranger a piece of paper with your number on it is just weird, do you guys even understand women, why would she call or entertain some random man she saw on the bus, most likely sguythe got weirded out and got even les attracted to you
    What most people are not going to tell you is that especially nowadays, going out and chatting up girls is way less common and women are more averse to it, it best to find a girl you know through school or work or whatever, randomly on the street is rare and most guys even guys who can get girls do not even do it this way most of the time.

14. onceaking

onceaking Fapstronaut

I've heard 90% of them don't have a boyfriend.

15. Diazepam

Diazepam Fapstronaut

I partly agree with you. Its weird to give a stranger a piece of paper , but on the other hand , if a girl is staring at you you must go and talk with her.

She is going to love it as most men are unable even to hold eye contact nowadays

onceaking likes this.
  16. onceaking

onceaking Fapstronaut

It's not weird as what some guy on a NoFap Facebook group I was in did. This guy went up to a girl on a bus and told her how much he loved her body. For some reason, he couldn't figure out why she was freaked out by what he said :emoji_face_palm:

ZAk1 likes this.
  17. ZAk1

ZAk1 Fapstronaut

I don't think that is the case all the time, some people msis interpret staring as just someone looking at you once, doesn't mean they are interesteed
    but if someone is staring at you then maybe yh
    also I don't believe this whole men can't maintain eye contact nowadays, I've only ever seen people talk about it on the internet most people in real life I know have never even had this problem, maintaining eye contact with a women isn't even an issue that would have ever come accross my mind until I went online. I would say most men don't want women to think they are creepy or whatever so they are not going to stare at a strange women to give off creepy vibes, but looking at a women during a conversation is something that I would say 90% of men have no problem with at all.

18. ZAk1

ZAk1 Fapstronaut

I found alot of people in this site are kinda like the bottom 10% of men who can't get women and have the worst effects of pmo, i dont think most normal guys would even go on this forum to even make a post although there are a few exceptions
    most people I know who watch P and M have normal everyday lives have girlfriends have fun party all of that they are just normal people and don't have much problems, i think these kind of cringe stories and approaches to women come from guys who stayed in their basement their whole like jacking off and don't even know how to starts when it comes to socila interaction with anyone because they never had alot of social interaction in their life before.
    I'm not trying to make fun of anyone here but whenever I go online its always the werdiest people with the least amount of social skills who talk the most(maybe thats the reason they are on social media) who are talking all the time in reddit and that, kinda makes me think how many of these people there are in real life. even though I do believe they are like 5% of people and the rest of 95% of people don't post on social media on forums like this

19. Diazepam

Diazepam Fapstronaut

Trust me is more common than you think , masculinity died , at least 5 years ago.

20. HardWorkOnly

HardWorkOnly Fapstronaut

Here most people come to say their problems and ask for help,its like going to a psychologist and saying why all this people come sad and anxious,they are there for help.You can go to forums that are not about problems and you will find people that say only positive things

Diazepam and onceaking like this.