1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I have asked Allah, Jesus, Jahve, Krishna and Buddha for Help

A group for members of all religions, or no religion at all, to talk about religion

1. Krillin1993

Krillin1993 Fapstronaut

I have prayed to Allah, Jesus, Jahve, Krishna and Buddha but nothing or no Person has helped me.
    There is literally no responds coming back.
    I want to believe in something so hard.
    I want to be rescued if it is a rescue.
    I want to be helped.
    I want to get out of my current lifesituation but why is there no responds.
    And why is there no Help?
    Even after 12 years. Does he (god) help only gradually?
    Or am I hallucinating and dumb?
    I want to know the truth. Or is it nonesense to believe in any Religion?
    I can not believe in a religion out of fear, there must be a deeper meaning to it.
    So I have to become an Atheist probably, but I really don't know.
    I am so devasted and so tired seeking for God's Help.
    So when God or anyone else like Angels, Prophets or even holy Spirits or enlightened People are not responding, does it mean that all Religions are man-made?
    What can I do to reach God or anyone else in the heaven?
    I really like Buddhas Teachings but I see Budhism more like a deeper Lifestyle and not like a commitment for reaching Heaven (or Hell). Thats why I think that there is mostly no hardcore conservativsm in Budhism like monotheist religions live like.
    Thats why I really would like to be together with an asian girl. I really like asian culture. Except those crazy radical people from Myanmar, who have really nothing to do with Budhism. (but thats another Story)
    To be honest I have not experienced Peace in the religion where I was born into.
    They claim to be the ultimate Religion of Peace but if you can't get out of this religion. This is not Love nor Peace. This is then watering the Seeds of Hate and Exclusion which Budhism definetly not supports.
    But I can't claim that I am a Budhist as well.
    I am feeling so lost.
    If you now say "God only helps people who help themselves" then I don't need god, I just need myself and I am helping myself either way. And there is still no support from above.
    So whats the magic or motivation believing in god? Only fear?
    To bow down a creator who never was there in my hardest time like now?!
    Why is god ignoring me?
    Is this all a joke or am I loosing my mind now?
    (I respect all religions and all human beings, I just want to know answers)

Last edited: Jun 26, 2023
    HenryforwardV2, Roady and onceaking like this.
  2. HealingBodyandMind

HealingBodyandMind Fapstronaut

I’d say, that yes, you need to help yourself first…. And then as you begin to build momentum, you may start to “see” some of God’s workings…

The thing is, it seems to me that it is all very subtle… cannot be seen by the perception of science.

That’s how I see it… so yes, help yourself first, with whatever it is you need help with, do that. And then after, when you start to build momentum, you might be able to see more clearly

3. Krillin1993

Krillin1993 Fapstronaut

I really don't know. Even If I help myself and pray to god, he is just watching my failings all the time. After such a long time I have more Problems than before...and still there is no God who is helping me. Like I said before, if you say to me "Help yourself" and wait and see until you see success, there really is no magic behind it that a god helped me. When somebody is praying for me that I am healthy again after such a heavy time of illnessess and then being instantly healthy again, I could understand this or finding a job after sending 200 letters of application then okay.
    But I don't see any wonders in god, thats why I think that god is not existing.
    There is the nature what is a wonder yes, because I can see it. But god is no one with whom you can be a friend with! You know why? Because he is just watching my suffering but a real friend would help me to stand up again or giving me at least a hint what I have to do in Life. I am not a bad person that I have deserved to punish me.

500 likes this.
  4. Leanmaxxing

Leanmaxxing Fapstronaut

You can only depend on yourself. Stop having a helpless victim mentality. Control what you can and accept what you can’t. Life is not fair, it is what it is. If you can’t accept that then oh well, sucks for you.

5. Extinguish

Extinguish Fapstronaut

You are misapplying your efforts and are fighting the battle on a wrong terrain. For starters, to see what you are asking for takes wisdom, and wisdom is the fruit of a practice. You do not have a practice which is why you bear no fruit. But to seek a proper practice and have the knowledge to aid you on the path is crucial, so that you dont fall into despair (which is your case.) When you have a proper path, even though you fail, you know you have a map; you know the way out. But a person with no proper practice regarding Ethics/virtue and dicilplinary rules and precepts has no map; there is no proper framework with which to combat carnal/sense desire. To this degree, existence is a slave to sensuality (the senses and sense objects.) You need to ask the write questions. Think and write them here. What questions should you be asking which the answers to would aid you on this path. Make no mistake, the path is sense restraint. Its founded on sense restraint. Its called developing the body, thats to say, your relationship to the body. Orthodox Christianity and Orthodox Buddhism (Theravada) have this same principle.

This is not so. Where do you get this from? Im curious. Could you explain your sources here?

Don't give up. Instruct yourself properly and you can get ahead. Youre gonna have to suffer a lot before you get any better. But you have to do it! You have to suffer. So if you need help knowing how to get over that initial withdraw and pain we can talk more later about that.

But you have to put in the work. The pain wont leave by itself. Only through your proper practice will you get anywhere. Only through the proper frame of reference. Right now, you should prioritize knowledge on how to do this, in combination with manly striving, effort, and determination regarding the endurance and will necessary to get over the initial hump/pain of sense restraint.

Galleanist34 likes this.
  6. Hello Krillin, why do you still insist on asking for help from the gods? Its not to argue weather they exist or not but what great Buddha in the clouds can come down a liberate you from suffering. What Jesus is there to come a take your hand and walk you to the gates of heaven?

Its okay to take your healing by your own hands. Religious folk love to say that God created us in his image. But it's so obvious that we create God in our own image. Whatever suits us and how we want to live, that's what our God "wants for us" Pray for a little and go to church on Sundays and we start thinking that this will save us. I'm sorry, but this is brain washing at its finest.

Walk alone brother. This entire universe is rolling everlastingly in a state of truth. It is up to you to see what this truth is. No one can show you or take you there. Someone may only point the way. You don't need big and dramatic churches and temples. It's just you and the reality that is taking place within you. Know thyself.

Krillin1993 likes this.
  7. Krillin1993

Krillin1993 Fapstronaut

Still none of these phrases has something to do with god. You can easily argument this to someone who is a Non-Believer. There is no difference. You understand what I am saying?
    I am not promoting Atheism or anything else. I just want an Evidence that god is helping during peoples hard times....and I have still not heard about such a story. It was always me or you or anone else who has helped himself/herself without god's Help.
    I am now in a Lifesituation, where I will not pray to god anymore. Because it was always me.
    When I try to get free of PMO I am doing it for me and not for god.

Roady likes this.
  8. Krillin1993

Krillin1993 Fapstronaut

Yes this makes sense. Thank You for writing this message. I see it also like you do. My whole Life I was indoctrinated to believe in god. I can't pray to god anymore. He is the personification or better objectification of ignorance and I can't pray to ignorant beings, which are man made obviously. After becoming 30 this month my whole life has changed. From now on I only care about myself.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2023
    SoBeOne likes this.
  9. To prey is to accept defeat

Krillin1993 likes this.
  10. Leanmaxxing

Leanmaxxing Fapstronaut

Why god? No one knows if he’s real or not. Those who say he exist or doesn’t exist are both full of shit. Truth is no one knows.

I’m saying to stop focusing on shit that you can’t control like religion and god because it’s pointless. Instead, you should focus on what you know and can control in life.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2023
    Krillin1993 likes this.
  11. Krillin1993

Krillin1993 Fapstronaut

It is nonesense,...if you ask me. Finally I am aware of it and it will be a tough time to delete god fully from my brain. It isn't easy to let vanish 25 years of useless prayers and the believe to god. Of course something has created the world but the creator, whom people are praying to, it has no Brain, it has no feelings and it isn't usefull for any Help. If we die we die. There is no point of return.

12. HealingBodyandMind

HealingBodyandMind Fapstronaut

what exactly are you suffering from? Is it just because of PMO? Or do you actually have a serious illness?

And I understand about the suffering, it is very annoying and frustrating. I ask myself a lot, " why couldn't God just be cool and make paradise and let us relax in it?"

There is something in Catholic/Christian religion that talks about how suffering actually helps to perfect us. Idk if that is true or not or if the people who said that are just making things up as a way to cope with their own suffering. But maybe, suffering is somehow good for us?

HenryforwardV2 and Krillin1993 like this.
  13. If suffering is good for us, that's necessarily by the design of god, and not a feature inherent in suffering (that the goodness of suffering would independently of god seems a bit ridiculous). So either it's not true, or god wants us to suffer. Take your pick.

500 likes this.
  14. Extinguish

Extinguish Fapstronaut

I mean, why all this theoretical talk of theology when the matter at hand is your own lack of virtue and goodness? You steer the conversation away from yourself as if to fool fellow posters from looking at you. Misdirection. You probably don't do it on purpose, but its evident.

15. Unfortunately this is the case for many people. Children do not yet understand the meaning of truth because of reliance on parents and just accept whatever they happen to be exposed to. I have been told tales of great pleasures after death for those who bow and worship him, out of greed I would accept such nonsense. I have also been told tales of eternal hell fire for those who do not accept the word of god, out of fear I would believe such a thing. Lucky I could see through the gaps as a child, I denied it from the start and as a result I was pushed and poked and beaten up for supposedly being a satanist by the very people who called themselves Christians. I'm so grateful for these experiences because they really made me understand the result of blind belief.

Krillin1993 likes this.
  16. AngelLightAdi

AngelLightAdi Fapstronaut

You need to fully believe in only 1 God . You are fully a Christian , and I am fully a Muslim , we are both going towards the top of mountain , just in 2 separated ways . If you mixing religions , going a little bit on this way , and a little bit on another way , you will lose yourself and you will not know where you are . You need to stick to 1 way

Prayer is not enough . I know a story about a guy since I was a child they taught me in school . He was in some hole , could get out , praying for water . And he died from dehydration . You cannot just pray and expect the results . You need to take action . Allah left water for him to drink , but he didn't stepped out to get it .

I prayed to God against lust . I cannot just sit here , playing video games all day , with all of this energy , and expect to not relapse . I need to act too , not to just pray .

I prayd against lust and all the fantasies I had I started finding gross . My mind has changed .

I hope this is helpful . What is your life situation ? What is torturing you ?

Krillin1993 and 500 like this.
  17. Onceagain2.0

Onceagain2.0 Fapstronaut

lemme know if they call a playa back

we all burning in these flames G

Krillin1993 and 500 like this.
  18. You should look up a man named Dr. Neil Anderson, he really opened my eyes and helped me grow in my faith. Jesus will reveal himself to you if you choose to seek him. The requirement for salvation is believing Jesus is the son of God and that he died, was buried, and rose again on the third day for our sins and to give us eternal life.

HenryforwardV2 and Roady like this.
  19. I've searched a long time in the past when I was seeking for answers.
    I was depressed to hellish darkness, I was scared to death, I was enslaved by lust and I was 99,9% hopeless.

With that last 0.1% I started my journey along all kind of religions and "methods".
    Until I finally saw why Jesus died on a cross.
    There my eyes went open and I saw what I always missed and was looking for:
    Unconditional love.
    I had found what I was looking for.

HenryforwardV2 likes this.
  20. maxwelfree04

maxwelfree04 Fapstronaut

You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. Jeremiah 29:13

And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him. Hebrews 11:6