1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I feel like there are signs everywhere saying I should pants a girl.

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Henry the F1 Guy, Apr 26, 2023.

Tags:
  1. Henry the F1 Guy

Henry the F1 Guy New Fapstronaut

I don’t want to because,
    1. That is mean to do to others
    2. That will get me in VERY big trouble.
    3. It will destroy my relationship with that person, and potentially even everyone.

I need advice on what to do on this. I tried not to follow the signs but they still keep haunting me and there are more now.

+TenPercent likes this.
  2. Mob Barley

Mob Barley Fapstronaut

This sounds like an intrusive thought. Ignore this urge

Acidbath likes this.
  3. JF2002SD

JF2002SD Fapstronaut

Please don't act on this urge because there are no signs anywhere telling you to assault a female by pulling her clothing down.

If you look up the legal definition of assault, you will find that "pantsing" fits that definition. If, in a moment of utter lack of judgment, you decide to act on your urges, remember this phrase: "I want an attorney and I'd like a diet coke." You have a legal right to an attorney - the diet coke is 100pct optional on the part of the police officer that arrests you. But, all you say is the above phrase.

4. ZAk1

ZAk1 Fapstronaut

5. Henry the F1 Guy

Henry the F1 Guy New Fapstronaut

So it’s all in my head huh?

6. HealingBodyandMind

HealingBodyandMind Fapstronaut