1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I don't want to masturbate but I have so much desire of do it

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Pai10, Mar 29, 2022.

1. Pai10

Pai10 Fapstronaut

I not masturbate for two day I want to continue with the NoFap but I wan to do it,Can you give advices and techniques for not fall?

2. Legacy of Lost Soul

Legacy of Lost Soul Fapstronaut

I struggle at day 100 now. Theres nothing more to do, than to be strict with the regime. No fantasy. No watching. No touching. It calms down eventually. Occupy yourself with other things. Easier said than done. I struggle so hard now, and I have 5 years experience and 300 and 200 days streaks hard mode in the past. Its the freaking spring.... good thing is, that after overcomming such a point of struggle, you reap the most benefits. They do not come for free...

3. My longest streak is 51 days, but I was probably more addicted to PMO than most guys, I found that cutting caffiene and foods like onion and garlic helped out a great deal. Of course, this might be common sense to you.

KhairyFarhan, Beekind and Pai10 like this.
  4. Pai10

Pai10 Fapstronaut

I rarely eat or drink caffeine while I usually eat onion, I have still not masturbated making now three days,my personal record is 10 days

5. Be the exception

Be the exception Fapstronaut

Gotta let go of it bro. Accept that it's not something you can do anymore.

Legacy of Lost Soul likes this.
  6. Adam_714

Adam_714 Fapstronaut

I've read in many places that masturbating too much dupes your brain into thinking that you're sexually active with women and doing babies hence it produces more semen (which makes sense from evolution's perspective that we are here to reproduce). I haven't gone over 120 days on semen retention but yeah it's true that a man can't really do much other than find a hobby or a better purpose to wake up to every day.

AsangDam and Legacy of Lost Soul like this.
  7. Beekind

Beekind Fapstronaut

Physical exercise. ( medium/ high intensity)
    Meditation + breathing.

Nothing else works long term.

KhairyFarhan likes this.
  8. Take a look at the title of this thread. What I'd do to train your mind is change the wording, instead of I have so much desire, say I have a little desire. I have a small desire to perform this unhealthy function on myself.

AsangDam likes this.
  9. Be the exception

How about this one.. I have NO desire to do that anymore.

EffortlessGoalGetter likes this.
  10. Yeah, that's even better.

11. Legacy of Lost Soul

I relapsed. It was because I ate garlic in the evening and eggs with onion in the morning. Sounds absurd? It sure as hell is. Going strong ofc. Be well.

12. Be the exception

Don’t make excuses bro. You let your guard down. I eat garlic and onions everyday.

13. Legacy of Lost Soul

Was just joking about ppl here mentioning garlic and onions... ofc I did not relapse because I had garlic :) I did not relapse at all...

becomingreat likes this.
  14. Legacy of Lost Soul

Anyway, me doing streaks after years of no pmo.. its like, on a streak I feel normal. Im beyond 100 days now and its nothing to write home about. But if I ejaculated, I would feel so terrible for weeks. :/

Its easy to get used to this feeling I get on streak. And easy to forget how I felt 3 months ago. Its because the change is very slow. Every day u feel better, but only a bit better than yesterday, so u dont notice it too much.

Its the ejaculation and tge comedown, where I realize how great I felt.

Do u have the same experience?

becomingreat likes this.
  15. flexy

flexy Fapstronaut

Does that include ejaculating while having sexual intercourse? I have been thinking about that for a while if I would still feel like crap when ejaculating in a sexual intercourse with a woman.

16. Legacy of Lost Soul

I had same question as u! Ppl mentioned that finishing in vagina has some magic and counters the comedown. I tested it last year. Had cca 10 orgasms during that year, only to my girls. Results were TERRIBLE for me!!!

Its absolutely the same result at the end of the day. Your seed is lost. If u do it thru masturbation, you might add regret on top of that. But 2 or 3 days later, when hormones set, you will feel the same shit no matter where your seed landed.

If u felt certain way after lets say 100 days of retention, it will take u EXACTLY 100 days to get back to that. For what? 30 seconds of pleasure of ejaculation.

If it was a drug, would we exchange 30 seconds of bliss for 100 days of recuperation? Ofc not. Would be the worse drug on earth. Oh, and if you on 300 day streak, it will take you 300 days to get back there. The longer the streak, the more ridiculous this exchange gets!

Only thing which could offset this trade would be the girl doing HER PART and giving a birth to your baby. Good luck with that.... say hello to birth control pills

How can they demand our seed, when they dont provide their fertile eggs? How? They demand our life force, alive strong seed, to be in their chemically castrated vaginas. What the hell is this deal about? Wake up guys.

Castrated girls are not worthy our seed. They withdrawn from their part of a deal, while u are supposed to do yours. Not on my watch.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2022
  17. Be the exception

Hahaha I should’ve known. Glad to hear it was a joke.

18. Be the exception

Yes I have the same experience.

19. Prohockeyambitions

Prohockeyambitions New Fapstronaut

There are thoughts in my head, and they constantly go on, they convince me that I don't need NoFap. Then I'll relapse and have so much guilt, then promise myself it wont happen again. Then the next day it happens again. I don't know how to switch that voice off.

20. becomingreat

becomingreat Fapstronaut

You my friend have some well-thought reasons here. I havnt thought or read about ejaculation this way all these years here on nofap.

Hope to read more from you