1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I am freaking out right now. Can anyone chat or do you have advice?

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by desperatehousewife, Sep 5, 2016.

1. ILoathePwife

ILoathePwife Fapstronaut

I'm so sorry. It sounds like you are taking very good steps to protect yourself. I wish you strength and healing!!

Ted Martin likes this.
  2. Hey there, and sorry you have to put up with all this. I just had a very long and thorough chat with your b/f. Although he's certainly not in denial any more, he's probably still unsure how to tackle this reboot thing exactly. I gave him a huge pile of advice and pointers, but the ball is in his field now. Promise me that you take good care of yourself while you're away, because you're the last person that deserves to be treated like that. I made it clear to him that this is the last straw, and I will fully support your decision to kick him out if he's not showing any effort. He left the chat around 5:45am your time, so don't expect him to serve you breakfast in bed at 9am just yet. Take care!

3. Ted Martin

Ted Martin Fapstronaut

As a recovering addict that is a firm believer in boundaries and consequences for the addict's behavior, I just want to affirm your decision. I can only imagine how hard that must be to have to make such a call. I would imagine you are feeling really torn right now in the midst of all that pain. I just want to encourage you and tell you that I feel you are making the right decision. I also want to say that you are brave and courageous for this move. You do need to protect yourself and your own health first and foremost. Hang in there, be strong and lean on friends, family and those on this site to provide you the support you need to navigate the uncharted waters ahead.