1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How to handle rejection of women, just share your opinion

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by nfpexperiment, Dec 8, 2021.

1. jcl1990

jcl1990 Fapstronaut

well, at least if you have a job, and if the girl has a job, too, maybe that is enough to make it work. To get any girl you’d like, then yea maybe you’d need to be wealthy or have a high status job, but to get a regular girl, just one, just a decent job would probably be enough

2. nfpexperiment

nfpexperiment Fapstronaut

Read tje rationale male, yes some females are ok with regular guy, but thing is the more wealth you have the easier it is to get a girl for long term relationship, it also depends on the age of the women like I said, something to think about like mr Rollo explained, why do all those muscular guys get all the girls even they have low school grades and the nerds who get good grades get no girl ? Women in school are below 30.

3. JustSomeone27

JustSomeone27 New Fapstronaut

Respect brotherheart. I love your moral and willpower.

Ghost79 likes this.
  4. Ghost79

Ghost79 Fapstronaut

A bit later response but thank you so much. But unfortunately for me it seems that no women wants me, I think I should stop fooling myself and maybe accept defeat after all :(

5. MementoMori22

MementoMori22 Fapstronaut

I think you should reframe your thought process to be more growth-oriented. For instance: "it seems that no women wants me in my current state". What can you improve in your life besides relationships? Are you fulfilled? Do you feel like your life is on a good path?

Big questions, I know. They will inform the following, which I'm guessing is the most significant factor in your interactions:

Are you approaching women in a state of need? Or are you approaching in a state of giving?

Don't give up man. Take a step back, reflect and then adapt. :)

6. Ghost79

Ghost79 Fapstronaut

Thanks for your advice and insight. I guess there are some "inner" struggles I have to resolve in order to gain that mental stability I have been trying to achieve for few years now.

When I am approaching women, I except something in return, I mean some respect. Cause it ant easy to walk on to a stranger and give them a compliment like that and when they are rude and reject me I get bitter with it all.

7. Just move on. Next. It's not a big deal. But a rejection could lead to a relapse.

8. nfpexperiment

nfpexperiment Fapstronaut

If they get rude, I think you are doing something wrong ?

9. Ghost79

Ghost79 Fapstronaut

I really don't think so. I approach them calmly, with a smile and give them a compliment and introduce myself. They often don't even give me a chance to finish my line. The problem probably is they take a look at me and immediately dismiss me and walk off.
    Like one time I was in Poland doing approaches and the first girl I asked if she speaks English. She replied with a loud "No!"

10. The seeker

The seeker Fapstronaut

I see it as like selling. You are not going to win them all and in some cases the product is good just the timing might be lousy. I've turned women down and regretted it later so surely it can happen the other way round? Is my philiosphy . Also in the past I've been given the polite brush off by women I liked but was not too fussed about and ended up dating woman I thought we're out of my league. Swings and roundabouts I guess