1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How to handle rejection of women, just share your opinion

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by nfpexperiment, Dec 8, 2021.

1. nfpexperiment

nfpexperiment Fapstronaut

Hi,
    So got rejected, approached a woman working in some shop today. We did talk a bit. She did reject me politely.

So in my mind and reasoning I know that when a woman reject u, it should be ok, we gotta respect eachother preferences, we all have preferences what we like, some men want non obese women, women want taller men, some want certain skin tone, we only date certain ethnicities etc etc etc. Thing is when you get rejected, it still kinda hurts on the inside, it shouldnt hurt says the mind and reasoning, but it still hurts.
    When rejected take sometime to process the pain, it hurts differently for each one of us, some need more time, some less, some give up approaching women. Then move on, proceed with next woman, comfort yourself with the thought you tried and got rejected instead of not trying and being a coward living with whatif I tried questions. Even the most confident skilled seducer get rejected I heard, not so sure though if you look like a model if you ever get rejected.

Br,

onceaking, lgustavoms and Spirituss like this.
  2. HelperX

HelperX Fapstronaut

If you get rejected, don't think about it. Just move on and find a next potential partner. As simple as that.

lgustavoms likes this.
  3. Ghost79

Ghost79 Fapstronaut

I've approached over 200 women. I can only take 10 rejections per day, then I'm demoralised and need a day to regain my energy to approach again. Nothing will stop me from getting a woman in my life.

4. nfpexperiment

Yes like I said with my mind and reason I understand, but still some strange kind of pain on the inside maybe it is just stress ?

5. I have been approaching women every day since I was 20 years old. 24 today.
    I remember when I first started it could hurt.
    But I decided to explore that pain when most guys see pain as something to avoid. Because they think that feeling something negative makes them weak.

On the contrary, the more you survive these situations where it's hard, the stronger you become.
    There is no way to avoid what you feel after being rejected, it is part of the process.

However, I can assure you that the more you get rejected, the more you don't care about getting rejected, until you get to a point where you've been rejected so much that you can approach anyone and not care about what happens.

That's my case today. I have learned to love pain. I don't see it as a negative thing anymore, on the contrary I know that I will grow from each of these situations.
    And honestly, it hurts a lot less now than it used to. Not at all to be honest.

So it's worth it to keep going

6. p1n1983

p1n1983 Fapstronaut

Even top model are getting rejected. For average Jo, most woman are not going to be attracted to you or already taken.
    Just don't care about those woman, just take care of the ones that do find you attractive, let go everyone else of your life and mind.

I see rejection as dodging a bullet, how? I only date woman that have high attraction for me, if a woman reject me is probably because she wasn't that into me, so she rejecting me is making me a favor and is letting me free to date other woman that do are really attracted to me.

skykid369 and lgustavoms like this.
  7. nfpexperiment

Just an update, today I guess the pain is gone now, focussing now on goals and self improvement, trying to make more money with crypto for example, yes it is important to have self improvement goals, yesterday I felt some strange kind of pain on the inside after the rejection, I tried to reason with my mind (men and women have preferences we should accept each other preferences etc) to not feel the pain, but it wouldn't go away a few hours after the rejection.

8. nfpexperiment

@Ghost79 , have you looked into the rationale male , youtube and books ?

9. Ghost79

Ghost79 Fapstronaut

I watch YouTube advice sometimes.

10. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

Rejection is so common that I don't even care, I never cared about it. Also there are millions of girls eventually you'll get one.

Ghost79 and jcl1990 like this.
  11. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

What are you talking about?
    I'm talking rejection in any context. Street, church, dance classes, dating apps...

Even rejection after being in a relationship, failure in a relationship.

It's just part of love to not win all the time. Once you realice this it simply becomes more easy to handle even do sometimes it can be hard especially when you have been with a person too long.

But rejection from a stranger or after a few dates it doesn't work out. Well that is just how it is.

Rejection is part of love as feeling uncomfortable is part of growing

jcl1990 likes this.
  12. AlexFightsAlex

AlexFightsAlex Fapstronaut

The key here is getting used to the feeling of rejection, and not taking it personally. The more you do it with this mindset, the less you care in the future. So if you don't care that much of the consequences of being rejected when approaching a woman, you can focus more on the act itself, enjoy it and learn from it. It's a matter of becoming tougher over time, and you can only achieve that with exposure. I would say: don't focus that much on the result, and think this as an art that you end up mastering.

If you think about it, it's the same process as when you start conversations with new people. At the beginning it can be scary for some people, but the more often they do it, the more used to it they become.

Ghost79 likes this.
  13. Get rejected again and again until you don't care about being rejected.

if rejection hurts you it means that you still value what others may think of you. Which is a good thing but to a fairly low degree.
    The day you can approach anyone and not give a damn, that will be freedom. And for that, get rejected, go on dates, suffer. And as you suffer you'll realize that all you can control is what you think of yourself.

And if the most important thing is what you think of yourself, why don't you go and talk to this woman? Since you don't care about the "negative" consequences? So my answer is take action and everything will follow

Btw here's my video about my story of approaching women. What I learnt after 4 years of practice if you're interested.

Put subtitles

500, nfpexperiment and AlexFightsAlex like this.
  14. AlexFightsAlex

AlexFightsAlex Fapstronaut

Nice contribution, I like your video. Thanks

Spirituss likes this.
  15. Ghost79

Ghost79 Fapstronaut

Too bad i don't understand French.

16. Put subtitles

17. resilient bastard

resilient bastard Fapstronaut

my friend, exactly this. Rejections does not hurt me, instead i am proud of me to overcome my fear approaching women. Furthermore in a lot of cases we got rejected because of personal insecurity of women. We should not take a rejection personaly.

18. nfpexperiment

@Spirituss , have u read the rationale male regarding female sexual value ? Thing is women of different age groups have different requirements, before age 30 and after age 30, in the end it seems if you want stable relationship, you gotta have some wealth. The rationale male says before 30 women tend to not give much value to wealth but more on looks of the guy and how self confident the guy is even if he doesnt have a dime, after 30 women requirements changes you gotta have some wealth. Before 30 women are kinda in there hoe or party phase,she wants to experience life , so the most a guy without some wealth can get is sex in short or mid term relatiinship but not long term relationship like marriage and family. Because of hypergamy most women want someone better then them financially, status, power, intelligence, etc. Offcourse the skill to approach any female u are interested in, is a good skill to have, broke or not.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2022
    Ghost79 likes this.
  19. nfpexperiment

Thing is maybe it should be like this, man fearing to approach female strangers, I mean what would the wolrd be like if this wasnt the case ? The women on the street would not have peace, they walk here a man approach her, she walks a few minutes further, another man approaches her, idk , wouldnt be nice for the women would it ? Just imagining.

Ghost79 likes this.
  20. jcl1990

jcl1990 Fapstronaut

lol yea that’d be a different type of world